Jordan XI Low White/Red Summer '16 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/OPS

Thanks to all the canceled orders, just got through on finishline wouldnt let me get though about 30 mins ago, but they are probably restocking the cancels

Last edited:
Had to cop from Shoepalace just like with the bred 12s. smh with FNL and the FTL sites. Nike snkrs didnt even exist

Last edited:
Finishline can take call in orders on release days?
idk but i can see them getting a bunch of calls because they arent getting in on the website or calls from people that are new to this and got card errors and see the charge on their account on fnl

Might sound like a dumb question but has anyone that has hit on the draw ever gotten their order cancelled..? I know the draw is different than say how the Flu Games went last week and some people got hit with the cancelations. 

Yes, I'd like to know this information as well. I used a different card then normal for this SNKRS drawing, and got the email saying I won them. But those emails say order confirmation arriving soon. My question is if you have received that initial email, are you 100% in the clear already? I know they say you will be charged automatically, so I'm hoping that in order to get the email payment has already gone through. There would only be "worry" if they send that email first and then try to charge you thus sending the actual order confirmation after charge has cleared. Hope the question isn't too confusing. Thanks in advance for help/clarification.

With that being said, has anyone who won the SNKRS drawing receive ORDER CONFIRMATION yet?

FNL is carting and checking out like nothing!!!

Grabbed another pair from there 
nthat.gif

Bout to hit these streets n collect on these raffles

Man I did the exact same, saw they were dropping and knew I liked them, so entered the raffle ike F it I prob won't get them, sitting here and got the confirmation and was like damn. Might put them on ice or just sell em...

One of my credit cards called me. They guy said I was the 19th caller he had today based on Finishline.

Back
Top Bottom