Jordan XI Low White/Red Summer '16 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/OPS

I found it too. You have to be on the main website however and not the mobile one.

Man, just ordered a pair of 9.5 Navy's, but noticed that it had my old shipping address on there! Jumping on Live Chat now to get it straightened out...I hope!

I found it too. You have to be on the main website however and not the mobile one.

Did the same thing, logged into paypal, the it still asked me for a credit card number.

Damn. Might wanna check with your PayPal Account or live chat an eastbay rep.

EDIT: My White/Reds just arrived now and they're dope. Love the clear sole and that new shoe smell :lol: Doesn't look like there are any flaws or problems to worry about on either pair.

Double Edit: Strange that no reciept came with the box. First time i've ever seen that.

Last edited:
Did anybody just placed order in EASTBAY but no any email confirmation and no order in order history?

Red polka dot shorts from last year? Were these shorts worn by somebody famous or something and I missed it? Because that seems like a pretty vague thing to ask for. :lol:

LMFAOOOOOO I TOTALLY WROTE THAT IN THE WRONG THREAD :lol: :lol:

Nike played themselves with that QS lie
mean.gif

Did anybody just placed order in EASTBAY but no any email confirmation and no order in order history?
Placed phone order last night, had email confirmation after about 5 minutes. (9.5 Cherries)

Placed online order about 2 hours ago, NO email confirmation so far. (9.5 navy's)

Neither appear in my Order History.

My pair from NDC came in, soles already seem to be yellowing and a stain on the laces.  Chatted and they said the best I can do is return them...

i believe that phone orders dont show up in your order history on the website. only orders that you checked out through the website show up there.

Back
Top Bottom