Jordan XI Low White/Red Summer '16 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/OPS

i believe that phone orders dont show up in your order history on the website. only orders that you checked out through the website show up there.

The pairs I ordered last night via phone were there this morning when I checked.

Damn these run smaller than other 11s imo :smh:

I'm gonna have to wear them without the insoles :x

Or find someone who would trade a 9.5 for this 9

Last edited:
Damn these run smaller than other 11s imo
mean.gif

I'm gonna have to wear them without the insoles
sick.gif

I normally wear a 9, but had to order a 9.5. I might be down for a trade, however we are 3000 miles apart.

Did you get the 72-10s? The reason I ask is because I got a 9 in those, and they felt a little big.

i believe that phone orders dont show up in your order history on the website. only orders that you checked out through the website show up there.

Nooo they show up in your order history just depends on when its entered. Some timed it shows right away and some times takes until its delivered

Damn these run smaller than other 11s imo :smh:

I'm gonna have to wear them without the insoles :x

I normally wear a 9, but had to order a 9.5. I might be down for a trade, however we are 3000 miles apart.

Did you get the 72-10s? The reason I ask is because I got a 9 in those, and they felt a little big.

Last 11s I bought were the Columbias 11s in a size 9 and those actually felt great compare to these.

Last edited:
I got mine in, dont really know why people are going crazy over these. Might send mine back.

The pairs I ordered last night via phone were there this morning when I checked.

Nooo they show up in your order history just depends on when its entered. Some timed it shows right away and some times takes until its delivered
oh, ive made phone orders with EB before for some sweats or something i think and it didnt show up in my order history. maybe they dont like me lol. i did get email confirm tho.

this is correct, at least for my EB account
we in the same boat aparently. doesnt really matter to me tho, long as the merchandise gets to me in a timely manner.

just got my pair in from NDC and toe crunch city and narrow as hell. It's frustrating because I never wore a pair before so I had no clue how these would fit. What are my options here guys? 

Also if I am a 9.5 in the AJ1 and apparently a 10 in these, which is considered my true size? Sorry for the basic questions, I'm pretty new to all this.

just got my pair in from NDC and toe crunch city and narrow as hell. It's frustrating because I never wore a pair before so I had no clue how these would fit. What are my options here guys? 

Also if I am a 9.5 in the AJ1 and apparently a 10 in these, which is considered my true size? Sorry for the basic questions, I'm pretty new to all this.
Try taking the insole out....I'd say 9.5 is your true size

11's are narrow up front and if you have a wide feet your pinky toe will get pinched. If you are balling than get TTS but for casual wear going .5 size won't hurt.

How do these fit compared to the Georgetown 11's? My Georgetown 11's felt a bit too small and I have a regular foot

How do these fit compared to the Georgetown 11's? My Georgetown 11's felt a bit too small and I have a regular foot

I Wear 9.5 in all the 11 and size 9 in the 4 and 5. For me at least I think the PL is a little harder. You can always pull in an xtra thin in sole without worrying about heal slip.

Thanks guys, I took out the insole as suggested and even replaced it with another insole and it's a little better. Such a simple thing I couldn't think of because I was in panic mode 
mean.gif

I'm a little curious to feel how a .5 size up would be but this might be the best compromise because although my pinky toe is getting pinched to hell, the rest of the shoe feels loose already.

anyone else patent leather look....."tumbled" and not smooth? I hate how on some 11's it looks like that and some other it doesn't, and I mean 11's in general

Back
Top Bottom