Jordan XI Retro restoration pics

i'm always scared of trying this.
mad.gif
but maybe i will one day.
grin.gif

WOW nice job man
looks like sneaker restoration is the next big business upcoming
u know people wouldn't mind spending alittle cash on cleaning up an OG pair of something.

I've had these columbia's since 01 and they've gotten piss yellow since. I seaglowed these for a couple of days about 5 hours a day in the sun,still tryin to get them icey...
b4

after

Originally Posted by blue23jordan

i'm always scared of trying this.
mad.gif
but maybe i will one day.
grin.gif

Me too man... I have a worn pair of columbia 11's and concords, a NDS pair of columbias that are yellowing a little.. I would love to go to work on them, I just %+$* out every time, afraid i'll mess them up somehow LOL!

Nice restoration man!!! SeaGlow takes patience and time really. keep those SeaGlow sessions going and you should eventually get results...

wow nice job..its just a shame there is no way to get the creases out of the patent leather on the toe

you can find it in most stores that usually sell cleaning products. its considered a kitchen/bathroom cleaner, so it is most likely next to the comet and other cleaners like that...atleast thats what ive noticed  

you can find it in most stores that usually sell cleaning products. its considered a kitchen/bathroom cleaner, so it is most likely next to the comet and other cleaners like that...atleast thats what ive noticed, 
EDIT - does anyone have any tips or steps on how to use the barkeeper's friend. I searched the care/maintenance thread all over and couldn't find the link to it.

Nice, Hmm I'm new here too and have done some restorations too. Maybe ill post in the coming weeks.

Back
Top Bottom