Jordan XI Retro "Space Jam" (Info/Pic - Inside)

i dont know about this space jams the same month as the white/red 12's? sounds kinda fishy to me

Originally Posted by SHORTYtwo3

It's funny how many people jump at the slightest bit of hype. For all you know that's an older retro pair that's been kept DS. The pic is cropped so tight that there's no way of telling. Hell, I can go take a pic of a small area of my Bordeaux's and start a thread with a fake price, sku # & release date and most of this forum will go nuts with page after page of "copped x whatever" posts thinking it's an actual retro.

MarcSJ08 has released exclusive info on kicks many times before (Like, he's revealed them before), so unless you have also, shut the &^%$ up and keepit moving n***a.

Infact, since ISS and NT seem to revolve around each other, I guarantee you that some of this site's Sneaker Reveals were actually stolen from a MarcSJ08post on ISS, where he's an admin.

HAVE NO CLUE WHY RETAIL IS 175...BUT IM ABOUT TO WEAR MY PAIR B4 THESE DROP!

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

Originally Posted by Trav T

^^Just be happy that JB is going to retro one of the best shoes as a quickstrike and at the highest retail price ever? I'm not one of those willing to pay $300-$400 for old shoes. I am also not willing to pay $175 retail for one pair of shoes. You guys can get raped by JB, but not me.
exactly, people debating this need to read my post a few pages back, I basically weighed it all, and this is only gonna screw us over now, and in the long run
Jewelzm3: "It seem like you're one of the very few with somecommon sense in here.Ohh if the price is $200 I'll buy or I don't care if the quality is *!+#*% I'll buy hahhahah. That's why Jordan Brand loveyou guys. "

Exactly. It's a shame that most people on here don't see that. Why let a company like Jordan Brand walk all over you? There is no reason peopleshould have to pay that much money to get some shoes that they like. JB's prices are unreasonable. This is just ridiculous. People are so materialisticand will pay whatever amount it takes, but money is tight right now. Don't fall into their trap. If they try to sell stuff at unreasonable prices, theyshould suffer.

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

eyes.gif

I guess. If they look anything like the CDP XI's, pass. These junts better look like OG's with that price tag.

seriously....
with that price they better come with something extra ( its gona be some pack gimmick with a shirt or something)

or they better come out like this!!!!

3332239048_a14762812f.jpg

3331332535_257e168c33.jpg

Originally Posted by never wear them

eyes.gif

I guess. If they look anything like the CDP XI's, pass. These junts better look like OG's with that price tag.

seriously....
with that price they better come with something extra ( its gona be some pack gimmick with a shirt or something)

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I usually don't get too excited for JB releases but these will be copped no matter what. So clean...

Retail will be 175 but they will be 350 the first night on ebay. I almost bought a DS pair recently for 675, glad I waited.

eyes.gif

seriously....

hot damn! and those are size 10.5...im so jealous...wish mine still looked like that

eyes.gif

seriously....

if they look this good ill cop 3 for sure. 1 to rock, one to stock and of course one to sell eventually

Originally Posted by czur1127

im coppin 2 pairs... damm i guess i have to campout for these ....
They're limited? Since when?

I've always been able to come the morning of the release day and cop with ease

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by czur1127

im coppin 2 pairs... damm i guess i have to campout for these ....
They're limited? Since when?

I've always been able to come the morning of the release day and cop with ease
Supposedly this is a Quickstrike release

Back
Top Bottom