Jordan XII Royalty - November 13, 2021

Won the Hibbett raffle for these. I didnt hit locally so I had to drive a little piece today. That good ole Sz 12...

20211113_155214.jpg

Columbia or Florence? I won at Orangeburg myself.

Good thing I am not getting Cool Greys.
Still trying to figure out how people purchasing these Royalty 12s equates to not getting or deserving of the CG XI, seeing how both shoes are not a part of the original run colorways or their respective models. Curious thats all.

Last edited:
$244 shipped too much to pay resale for these?
Nope, but can be found cheaper locally.

I should hold off until the Playoffs, but these look so good in pictures. Imagine if the Playoffs were to get pushed back as well...

Hit on DSG while waiting in line on SNKRS. Ended up hitting on SNKRS as well. Figured I'd return one of them with the worse QC. Then about 2 hours later, DSG cancels my order. Good thing I hit both. I'd be super pissed if that was my one hit.

Gotta wait to see them in person, but that gold tab may be getting painted black straight off the UPS truck.

Gotta wait to see them in person, but that gold tab may be getting painted black straight off the UPS truck.

^^all I can think about is painting the tab. Someone point me in the right direction what paint I should use and how ti make sure it doesn’t chip off.

also the 23 on the back is going red. I imagine that’s simple as well

Back
Top Bottom