Jordan XII White/Red.....? Question

Yea jus give it sum time homie their is only catalog pics when the real pics come out there will be threads everywhere but I'm definatly gettin em I'mstr8 on dem all white XII's

cant wait for cherry 12's to drop
pimp.gif
:

yea black and red 12's come out and the red and white ones 2

and the all white ones....

and the space jams come out during the same time...

just relax daddy

Originally Posted by Daver

Yeah..those drop in December..along with the SJs. Don't think the same day tho. I've seen the catalog pics for white/red for December..but probably not enough info for someone to start a thread. And plus..the space jams are more desireble for some folks that's why there's a thread about it already. I bet if the space jams were confirmed for a 2015 release there would be a thread now to hype up the world. Haha.

They will release .............
but until december so thats why there no threats yet we will have to wait but there are catalog pics already

these have clear soles right?

btw gottig i still hate ur sig, isnt it gucci shoes, not jordan shoes????

Couple of things:

1. THERE IS NO ALL WHITE Jordan XII coming out...the colorway is White/White/Black/Red

2. Release months are as follows:

Oct - White/White/Black/Red
Nov - Black/Red...yes, the Black is suede
Dec - White/Red...OG colorway

JM

Originally Posted by DixxerElixxer

Originally Posted by Pinero354

Dont forget about the all white 12s too.... Which are wack!

Beyond that, the red/white twelves are scheduled for November, got moved.

This pure money look doesn't work for the XII. Same as the all red does not working for the "DMP 2" Vs. My initial problem with the XIIs back in'97 was that they looked to plain. When I first saw them I remember thinking "This is how they follow up the XI?" I don't think one colorthing works for these.

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

Couple of things:

1. THERE IS NO ALL WHITE Jordan XII coming out...the colorway is White/White/Black/Red

2. Release months are as follows:

Oct - White/White/Black/Red

JM
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Beelzebub23

Originally Posted by Pinero354

Dont forget about the all white 12s too.... Which are wack!

This pure money look doesn't work for the XII. Same as the all red does not working for the "DMP 2" Vs. My initial problem with the XIIs back in '97 was that they looked to plain. When I first saw them I remember thinking "This is how they follow up the XI?" I don't think one color thing works for these.

You must have missed my post from 25 minutes before yours...

JM

Gonna cop fo sho and will only cop in a pack
if the SJ's are right beside them.

Your source? So your saying that the white/red moved to November with the black suede/red? Or they switched months around? I doubt that.
I work for finish-line and thats whats happening. They first got moved to January then got pushed back to November. Believe it or not, only timewill tell.

Your source? So your saying that the white/red moved to November with the black suede/red? Or they switched months around? I doubt that.
I work for finish-line and thats whats happening. They first got moved to January then got pushed back to November. Believe it or not, only time will tell.

Where are you getting this info? The RD sheet only goes through June.

Back
Top Bottom