Jordan XIII Playoffs - February 18, 2023

95620641-F7E5-45EC-A579-59BF027142CC.jpeg

Fixed it for yall 👍

Also I just got in a heated argument on the phone with a Nike customer service rep who couldn't or wouldn't tell me why my $30 gift card credit on SNKRS wasn't applied to my order.

I've been waiting for six months to be able to use this freaking card, because I never hit on SNKRS.

He kept interrupting me and then accused me of interrupting him when I asked him to stop interrupting me and then refused to transfer me when I asked to speak to someone else.

He was almost shockingly rude for a customer service rep.

His name was Anthony.

...he's a real jerk.

Also I just got in a heated argument on the phone with a Nike customer service rep who couldn't or wouldn't tell me why my $30 gift card credit on SNKRS wasn't applied to my order.

I've been waiting for six months to be able to use this freaking card, because I never hit on SNKRS.

He kept interrupting me and then accused me of interrupting him when I asked him to stop interrupting me and then refused to transfer me when I asked to speak to someone else.

His name was Anthony.

...he's a real jerk.

I gotta side with think Anthony on this one here, he deserves a raise actually for having to deal with some of yall Karens lol

His name was Anthony.

...he's a real jerk.
you should know that you can never use gift cards on SNKRs

wait for these joints to hit Nike.com and use the gift card then

I gotta side with think Anthony on this one here, he deserves a raise actually for having to deal with some of yall Karens lol
I was very polite and mellow.

Until he kept interrupting when I was trying to explain that I didn't have a gift card, but the card had already been redeemed and was in my SNKRS account.

He literally wouldn't let me talk.

At one point he asked me if I had found the order # yet and I said, "You never asked me for the order #."

To which he said, "Oh...I didn't? Well can you get the order #?"

...I'm pretty sure he had been drinking.

His name was Anthony.

...he's a real jerk.
55B8BBDC-1C19-420D-96E4-3AC0868519D3.jpeg

I was very polite and mellow.

Until he kept interrupting when I was trying to explain that I didn't have a gift card, but the card had already been redeemed and was in my SNKRS account.

He literally wouldn't let me talk.

At one point he asked me if I had found the order # yet and I said, "You never asked me for the order #."

To which he said, "Oh...I didn't? Well can you get the order #?"

...I'm pretty sure he had been drinking.

Oh **** 😳

Back
Top Bottom