Jordan XIII Playoffs - February 18, 2023

this why I went to new balance.

Nothing but errors until this. Wow
33DEBF9F-9F12-437C-8FAB-657D894A3DA2.png

stay over there with your grandpa kicks, bye
07146E68-01F9-4EA5-A194-7EA062A33A36.gif

They won't fit you and you will torment us all because of it.
Correct.

But there's an easy solution that I believe will satisfy all parties involved.

Someone here oops me a pair of the 85 Black & Whites or the White Cements and the Playoff 13 sizing fiasco will soon become a distant memory. Davey is like a dog in the fields...easily distracted by a random squirrel.

Now that we have a plan in place, let's put aside our petty differences and come together for the collective good.

...I feel better already.

Didint even know these were stock dropping yesterday. Was waiting to pick up my son and checked my phone at 3:11. Entered my size and the Got'Em screen popped up shortly for my 10.5s. Even though I was 11 minutes late.

Glad to have these. 11s, 12s and 13s are my favorite. Just surprised I hit after being late. I have struck out so many times being on time. SNKRS is weird...

Didint even know these were stock dropping yesterday. Was waiting to pick up my son and checked my phone at 3:11. Entered my size and the Got'Em screen popped up shortly for my 10.5s. Even though I was 11 minutes late.

Glad to have these. 11s, 12s and 13s are my favorite. Just surprised I hit after being late. I have struck out so many times being on time. SNKRS is weird...
Ain't that a B*tch, I order my size 10.5 too exactly when it opened and got an L while it was Pending forever. It must've been random then.
Not sweating it, I was just hoping to get these out of the way and not deal with it on release day.

Back
Top Bottom