Jordan XIII Playoffs - February 18, 2023

SAVE15 is the code
Thanks for this, i just copped

SAVE15 is the code

Thanks just got a pair for my son. No tax and free shipping?

If they had size 15 I would have bought my pair too.

So I guess I ended up hitting ship to me option on both FTL and Champs so now I gotta deal with getting my money back on one of those pairs cause I definitely don’t need two. I still have my 2011s in great condition still, so no need for the double up. I’ll take this as a win but still would’ve been nice to have the opportunity to go and purchase from my local mall this morning and have them in hand for All Star weekend. They really take the fun out of the experience when you can’t pick up in store on the day of. Whatever. I really just need them to let this happen for WC3s.

I think Nike did right and produced more than enough to cover the demand.

Now no ****ty resellers jacking up the price.
Nobody taxin the homies.
No having to wade through captchas and then sit for minutes while your size sells out.
Nobody like “I wear a 9 but I just grabbed an 11 cause thats what was there”.
No missing out on restocks.
No getting charged $22 for shipping only to wait for 2 weeks.
No worry of having to buy from a sketchy site that might be fakes.
No having to buy from overseas and paying extra.
No looking at pictures of jackasses standing in front of 38 pairs for clout.
No screenshots of cook groups or bot multi purchases.

So if anybody says “these are sitting”, despite the clear, clear demand and people talking about coming out of “retirement” just to pick these up - no.

Nike seems to have made a clear choice here and produced big enough numbers to cover demand. And I’m glad they did.

Lapstone is legit. U straight fam

Appreciate it. Just checked their ig and seen it’s quite a few people I follow from here who follow their page. It’s crazy that I’m out the loop with all these stores and websites when I used to be totally on top of all that and keeping up with every release.

But these brought me back out. I’m going to have to keep up because it’s a few other releases coming out this year that I really want as well.

Y'all see this s***??? They're trying to make you pay in order to beat the Final Boss! :smh: Nah-Shipper is responsible for lost or stolen items.

0FCE4E3C-1ADA-4773-8483-AF12B615914D.jpeg
27A36B16-441B-4015-9E80-BDDEBA0A84B1.jpeg

I think Nike did right and produced more than enough to cover the demand.

Now no ****ty resellers jacking up the price.
Nobody taxin the homies.
No having to wade through captchas and then sit for minutes while your size sells out.
Nobody like “I wear a 9 but I just grabbed an 11 cause thats what was there”.
No missing out on restocks.
No getting charged $22 for shipping only to wait for 2 weeks.
No worry of having to buy from a sketchy site that might be fakes.
No having to buy from overseas and paying extra.
No looking at pictures of jackasses standing in front of 38 pairs for clout.
No screenshots of cook groups or bot multi purchases.

So if anybody says “these are sitting”, despite the clear, clear demand and people talking about coming out of “retirement” just to pick these up - no.

Nike seems to have made a clear choice here and produced big enough numbers to cover demand. And I’m glad they did.
God, I hope so. These were the first Jordans I ever owned. First ever job. First paycheck. 1998. 16 years old. Gotta get these for nostalgia, if nothing else.

Appreciate it. Just checked their ig and seen it’s quite a few people I follow from here who follow their page. It’s crazy that I’m out the loop with all these stores and websites when I used to be totally on top of all that and keeping up with every release.

But these brought me back out. I’m going to have to keep up because it’s a few other releases coming out this year that I really want as well.
yeah can vouch for them

i got some air forces from their site before

Back
Top Bottom