Jordan XIII Playoffs - February 18, 2023

A556B1B6-9045-4C46-A445-3D6719201E77.jpeg
OG on right
Not bad, not bad.

Thanks for share managed to cop a 10.5 a few mins ago. I saw these at a Nike store yesterday and they were amazing. Will be my first pair of 13s and I’m contemplating hooping in them too
If anyone still needs. Bows and Arrows still has sizes 8-12 and 13.

Caved in, copped via dsg link posted earlier, got them delivered via door dash. Had to check them in hand after reading these posts, yes they are keepers
image.jpg

WAIT - YOU CAN DOORDASH FROM DSG?! God damn, I have ~$200 in DoorDash credit. WHY IS IT NOT SHOWING UP FOR ME

not gonna lie it’s been a while since i tuned into the all star game

do any players wear the all star weekend jordan retro release anymore?

would be cool to see someone break these out

The signs were there since Friday that these were going to be plentiful and easy as I acknowledged I hit on Champs immediately when winners were selected. Then I also hit on Foot Locker about 10 minutes later. And no head starts were used.

You can get these after release day easily if you want them if you use your time to go to a store. There's no reason why you can't get them as long as you try within this week. Now if you wait until after this week, then they may be sold out by then.

All retros lack the bulkiness of the OG iteration. This rehash version of the Playoff 13’s are good for what they are, a very respectable rehash at that. Unfortunately the shoes will never be an exact 1:1 of the OG’s.

It's a commonly reiterated logic among some of us on here regarding retro models. No rehash will ever be an identical version with the original because it's replication we're dealing with. As long as it's pretty close, then it's acceptable.

As long as the rehashed versions aren't terrible like the XI models from 2008 to 2015, then it should be OK. Those XI from that period were really bad with details, materials and execution because they looked like fakes sold in legitimate retail stores.

not gonna lie it’s been a while since i tuned into the all star game

do any players wear the all star weekend jordan retro release anymore?

would be cool to see someone break these out

Players with Jordan Brand never wore a retro version in the All-Star Game. They normally wore the signature model that correlated with that year's All-Star Game that was a custom version with colors that matched their uniform.

Back
Top Bottom