Jordan XIII Playoffs - February 18, 2023

My pair just came in. Just glad my toe boxes have similar texture, I know 13s are pretty infamous for having mis match toe boxes (example left shoe with a smooth toe box , the right shoe with a super tumbled toe box). Now I dont gotta run around finding a good pair, overall solid shoe.

I got tracking two days ago, still just says label created. There’s been a few instances where after a few days they ended up never updating so I had to chat with Nike to get refunded.

Shopped with them since 2008 and only ever had issues with online shopping in the last two years.
For the 2's I just recently got, it was showing up as only having a label printed, but 2 days later, I get a text saying it was out for delivery that day...

So it could be a glitch

Straight-to-feet for a "Love Notes from Around the World" photo I'm taking for a friend.

I'm a 12, but I should've chosen an 11.5.
20230208_165800.jpg

My tracking magically updated and is arriving tomorrow!

Seeing some "half size down" comments here and it's gotten me curious now. If I prefer a roomy fit, is true to size good to go?

"Your Order Will Be Out The Door Soon..."

IMG_20210712_083827.jpg
Lol got that same email this morning with the status of “Label Created” in Memphis, TN for the past 2 days. Then got an email saying my shipment is arriving soon a couple hours ago. Checked tracking and it’s now in Stockton, CA scheduled to arrive tomorrow 😂

My tracking magically updated and is arriving tomorrow!

Seeing some "half size down" comments here and it's gotten me curious now. If I prefer a roomy fit, is true to size good to go?
Yep ^ my preference is to wear my kicks very snug so I almost always go down half a size. But true to size will be fine for anyone who prefers a regular/roomy fit, even at that you won’t be swimming in them at all so don’t worry 👍

Lol got that same email this morning with the status of “Label Created” in Memphis, TN for the past 2 days. Then got an email saying my shipment is arriving soon a couple hours ago. Checked tracking and it’s now in Stockton, CA scheduled to arrive tomorrow 😂

I just got that, too! So strange how FedEx/Nike shipments have been doing that lately. I once got that email last month and then the next day, my Nike order showed up at my door.

Yep ^ my preference is to wear my kicks very snug so I almost always go down half a size. But true to size will be fine for anyone who prefers a regular/roomy fit, even at that you won’t be swimming in them at all so don’t worry 👍

Okay whew, good to know! Thank you!

I think Nike might be doing drop ships or something that are all over the country as opposed to Memphis. I have been getting more and more Nike shipments that start in Dallas

If I don't get some sort of progress notification by the end of today, I may just call and insist on a cancellation.

No one forced Nike to do an early shock drop.

They shouldn't have done it if they weren't prepared to get these orders out in a timely manner.

...for whatever reason.

Bro chill.....it's not that deep. They'll come

Back
Top Bottom