Jordan XIII Playoffs - February 18, 2023

0931BE41-658C-404B-B240-42C6A764C458.jpeg

Got 1 of 2 in! 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽

Funny thing is that my pair that I won on my account was supposed to arrive before this pair that I won on wife’s account lol… Nike shipping is all over the place these days… and they are back to using the peek at the bottom of the box as well 🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️ literally the worst shipping box ever!!!

I was gonna get these but then my ocd kicked in and told me I need my first pair of 11s before I get my first 13s

I need 12 pairs minimum!!!!!!!!! My 2011 pair finally has some sole separation. I know it’s a easy fix but having a fresh pair on stand by makes me feel at ease.

0931BE41-658C-404B-B240-42C6A764C458.jpeg

Got 1 of 2 in! 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽

Funny thing is that my pair that I won on my account was supposed to arrive before this pair that I won on wife’s account lol… Nike shipping is all over the place these days… and they are back to using the peek at the bottom of the box as well 🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️ literally the worst shipping box ever!!!

Was curious if anyone had this issue cause my brother and I share an address but we never get the same drop on SNKRS. Like it's literally blocked it even when they show up on Nike 30 mins later on less hyped releases. I assumed it was an address thing but apparently not?

Got an out for delivery text from fedex

Just knew it was my shock drops

Hit the link and its the dayum 🐶 food I ordered Monday
Lol had a similar false alarm

I was out of town last couple of days and I saw a random person drop a package off at my crib on my security camera, looked like a shoe box with black tape.

I told my daughter to grab and toss em in my closet before my wife sees 🤣🤣🤣🤣

When I got home I checked and it was Nespresso pods lol

I still ain’t get shipping on my pair. Also I thought I hit on 2 accts but I think I just got one

Is anyone else shipping stuck on “awaiting carrier pickup”? Mines been this way since 2/4…

Like someone else said yesterday, Nike might be doing some sort of interesting method with their shipping where it says it's awaiting pickup, and then all of a sudden, it'll update saying it'll be delivered the next day.

This is another one of those shipments of mine that's happened this way and I wonder if this is some sort of new method ever since there was the looting at their Memphis warehouse.

I also looked at my tracker and it said that the label was made on 2/4/23 but the package was picked up and on the move since 2/3/23.

Back
Top Bottom