Jordan XIII Playoffs - February 18, 2023

Took them out for a spin to shoot around today 😃
C808AA3E-5997-4143-B1F5-3EFC91F204D0.jpeg

They were marked as delivered on 2/15. Then on 2/16 it was changed to “unable to deliver due to it being an empty box”

I went to the FedEx plant on Saturday. The manager says he spoke with the driver who swore up and down he placed it in one of the lockers in our mail room. I get our property manager to do an audit and she opens every locker and nothing is there.

Call his manager again and the driver tells him he made a mistake and delivered it to a neighbor a few doors down. At this point I know he’s lying because FedEx, UPS, USPS only deliver to our mail room. Never to our actual doors.

So that’s 3 different stories about what you allegedly did with my package. And yet no one can find it still. It went from it couldn’t be delivered because the box was empty, to you put it in a locker to you delivered it to my neighbors. Sounds like stealing to me.
Get some names and call corporate

Weird

I just walked into a local footlocker to grab some sneaker protector and they had 13’s sitting

Of course I grabbed a pair

Double up is complete.

6A2D8A5E-A267-429D-8A8F-2D2AF7EC0CA4.jpeg
66AE41EB-DAE0-4F72-9E31-54F06190875D.jpeg
20ECD341-EC00-45E7-9268-3D85EAF8D97A.jpeg
C762AEBF-584C-419D-9BAE-9E3D54621DC2.jpeg

Davey Magoo Davey Magoo have u left the house to actually see if a pair could be had?

The pain that u are still waiting why others are fulfilling their life long holy grail must be magnificent

God speed my friend. God speed.

Get some names and call corporate
I have. They told me three different times “we will have a corporate manager call you before EOD” since last Wednesday and haven’t heard from them yet.

My hibbett pair I bought today is being shipped by UPS and they’re already updating the shipping, expected delivery date, etc

Crazy how two companies that do the same thing can operate this differently.

Weird

I just walked into a local footlocker to grab some sneaker protector and they had 13’s sitting

Of course I grabbed a pair

Double up is complete.

6A2D8A5E-A267-429D-8A8F-2D2AF7EC0CA4.jpeg
66AE41EB-DAE0-4F72-9E31-54F06190875D.jpeg
20ECD341-EC00-45E7-9268-3D85EAF8D97A.jpeg
C762AEBF-584C-419D-9BAE-9E3D54621DC2.jpeg

Davey Magoo Davey Magoo have u left the house to actually see if a pair could be had?

The pain that u are still waiting why others are fulfilling their life long holy grail must be magnificent

God speed my friend. God speed.
This is becoming a public relations disaster for Lil Davey Magoo Enterprises.

I should’ve just issued a press release on Saturday and gotten it over with. This slow drip drip of negative media coverage is killing my brand.

So I’m just going to rip the band aide off and tell the full story.

This is long, so don’t bother clicking the spoiler tag if that bothers you.

Here’s what happened:

I walked into the Nike Store on Saturday, thinking they might have these…which they did not. One of the employees said they didn’t think they’d be getting any at all. And really why would they? Why would the g-damn NIKE STORE located in the city where the company was founded be carrying Jordans that people actually want? That were made in large quantities and aren’t part of any special collab or limited hypebeast release.

…seems silly that I even tried.

Then I went to Champs and to my surprise they had em. Didn’t have a size 11.5, which is what I ordered from the shock drop, but they had a size 11. Great, I thought. I can try that size on and see if the 11.5s were the right size. Sure enough, the 11s fit perfectly, proving that my instincts about the 11.5s being too big were spot on.

Unfortunately, and this where I suspect I may get the most backlash, they just didn’t look good to me on feet. They’re super cool shoes. They’re just not in line with my style preference. Maybe two years ago when I was trying to grab any retro I could get for retail, but I’ve learned my lesson. If I don’t love em, I don’t buy em…and I use the money to buy something I do love…like the Royal 1s.

So ultimately after all that shock drop melodrama, I decided they weren’t the shoes for me.

That’s as honest and forthright as I can be with you fellas.

And for the record, my publicist advised me not to do this.

But I believe in transparency.

…you may now do your worst.

25205E6A-64D9-4561-90C3-C6B1E383B746.gif

Last edited:
This is becoming a public relations disaster for Lil Davey Magoo Enterprises.

I should’ve just issued a press release on Saturday and gotten it over with. This slow drip drip of negative media coverage is killing my brand.

So I’m just going to rip the band aide and tell the full story.

This is long, so don’t bother clicking the spoiler tag if that bothers you.

Here’s what happened:

I walked into the Nike Store on Saturday, thinking they might have these…which they did not. One of the employees said they didn’t think they’d be getting any at all. And really why would they? Why would the g-damn NIKE STORE located in the city where the company was founded be carrying Jordans that people actually want? That were made in large quantities and are part of any special collab or limited hypebeast release?

…seems silly that I even tried.

Then I went to Champs and to my surprise they had em. Didn’t have a size 11.5, which is what I ordered from the shock drop, but they had a size 11. Great, I thought. I can try that size on and see if the 11.5s were the right size. Sure enough, the 11s fit perfectly, proving that my instincts about the 11.5s being too big were spot on.

Unfortunately, and this where I suspect I may get the most backlash, they just didn’t look good to me on feet. They’re super cool shoes. They’re just not in line with my style preference. Maybe two years ago when I was trying to grab any retro I could get for retail, but I’ve learned my lesson. If I don’t love em, I don’t buy em…and I use the money to buy something I do love…like the Royal 1s.

So ultimately after all that shock drop melodrama, I decided they weren’t the shoes for me.

That’s as honest and forthright as I can be with you fellas.

And for the record, my publicist advised me not to do this.

But I believe in transparency.

…you may now do your worst.

25205E6A-64D9-4561-90C3-C6B1E383B746.gif
You have got to be kidding me

Stick it out

they will come.

But always go tts

You have got to be kidding me

Stick it out

they will come.

But always go tts
The Nike pair arrived today.

But I already canceled the order on Saturday and got a refund.

If I was going to wear these, I would’ve stuck with the size 11 I tried on at Champs.

Just need to drop the box off at the Nike Store and I’ll be done with the matter.

And yes I fully expect to get roasted alive by NT over this entire melodrama fiasco.

…my body is ready.

Back
Top Bottom