Jordan XIII sizing

Originally Posted by lyricist343

OG, 05', CDP all TTS

2010's to me.. feel a half size larger

anyone co-sign on this ??

indifferent.gif
Co-signed  they all run true to size, 2010's do feel SLIGHTLY larger but then again the OG's were like that too, either way its not significant enough your true to size is the way to go on all of them

All the Retro XIII's ive worn have fit a lil small, I usually wear a 9.5 in jordans but in XIII's I have to get a 10

All the Retro XIII's ive worn have fit a lil small, I usually wear a 9.5 in jordans but in XIII's I have to get a 10

fit big on retros i don't know what everyone is talking about, try it on if you can't i suggest true size

fit big on retros i don't know what everyone is talking about, try it on if you can't i suggest true size

First thing, I like my shoes snug incase I play in them and also to prevent creasing. I own 2 pairs of OG 13s in size 12, 2 pairs of 2005 retros in size 12 and the CDP's in size 12, and they all fit perfect. 2 months ago when I tried on the white/red's in size 12 they just didn't feel quite right for me, so I went down to an 11.5 and they feel great, same with the playoffs last week

First thing, I like my shoes snug incase I play in them and also to prevent creasing. I own 2 pairs of OG 13s in size 12, 2 pairs of 2005 retros in size 12 and the CDP's in size 12, and they all fit perfect. 2 months ago when I tried on the white/red's in size 12 they just didn't feel quite right for me, so I went down to an 11.5 and they feel great, same with the playoffs last week

Pretty true to size, unlike the cdp 9's and the new 2010 retro 9's. The space jams and cool greys are horrible on sizing

Pretty true to size, unlike the cdp 9's and the new 2010 retro 9's. The space jams and cool greys are horrible on sizing

on my white and red 13's there a 10.5 and they are a lil tight so i got an 11.5 on my playoffs and they is a lil too much room im usally a 11.5 tho so idk whats up with the sizing

on my white and red 13's there a 10.5 and they are a lil tight so i got an 11.5 on my playoffs and they is a lil too much room im usally a 11.5 tho so idk whats up with the sizing

Back
Top Bottom