Jordan XI's the number 1 sneaker in top 100 list according to sole collector mag!!!

i think that the 5's are the best jordan
if i give it a second thought they could tie with the 11's

Who's Grave digging
nerd.gif
smh.gif

Between the 6's and 11's Id say the 6's should be up there with a close second to the 11's

11's.....?......nooooo I love J's but the 11's are to overated. Did they change the shoe game?.... yes big time...but the #1 shoe is and ALWAYSwill be the Foamposite ones best shoe EVER period................... the quality is amazing they last for years, creasing?... there is no such thing ascreasing wen it comes to foams ....yaw they cost 200 and then sum (if u fake on the release) but you get what u paid for not like some J's out there.

When you have Tinker workin for ya you had to expect it. Though personally I'm a fan of the XIIIs

Originally Posted by 3thaman

I'd say the majority on here would agree but I'm old school a 3-6 man myself. To me these 4 years are when NIKE took off.
pimp.gif

313120172.jpg

QFT i dont think the XI is that great. idk performance wise but i'll pick 3-6 > XI but XIs are harder to come by

XIs are simply hyped. limited creativity w/ the colorways

yea the xi's are a big icon of jordan shoes in many ways. even when the fakes started coming into the market guess what the most faked jordans were? yep,the xi's. (also happened to be my first ebay purchase, i realized they were fake and didn't pay)

Back
Top Bottom