Jordan XI's the number 1 sneaker in top 100 list according to sole collector mag!!!

although i enjoy a gander at the occasional sole collector magazine, i feel some people forget that someone has to write these articles, and it is just comingdown to one person's own opinion (or perhaps a group's) presented to you as some statement as if fact or news . . . it'd be nice if people wouldcreate their own preferences by something called independent thinking.

Originally Posted by 3thaman

I'd say the majority on here would agree but I'm old school a 3-6 man myself. To me these 4 years are when NIKE took off.
pimp.gif

313120172.jpg

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Grailman911

lol at u people who say the 6's are better lookin than the 11's. i dont think any of you would pick the 6's over the 11's if they were released on the same day and ill u had was 150. think about the dmp! 11>6

REAL TALK!!!

Hell...the 6's was just the "throw in" shoe in that pack!

HOLLA!!!

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Originally Posted by Grailman911

lol at u people who say the 6's are better lookin than the 11's. i dont think any of you would pick the 6's over the 11's if they were released on the same day and ill u had was 150. think about the dmp! 11>6

REAL TALK!!!

Hell...the 6's was just the "throw in" shoe in that pack!

HOLLA!!!

That was the best pack we will ever see. The Black/Gold 6's are tight as hell. When I was growing up and the 11's dropped they were instantly myfavorite for years, but the Carmines became #1 at some point. That pack had the two best Js in it, that's why it was the first dmp

definitely the best sneaker ever.. sadly it is also a favorite when it comes to fake sneaks..everytime I see a guy wearing a pair of XI's..you'll justwonder if those are real or not..

xi's were sought after and everyone likes them

no hate but think about the hype around the xi's and re sale value

no other shoe really compares just my facts.

Originally Posted by 1 of 1

although i enjoy a gander at the occasional sole collector magazine, i feel some people forget that someone has to write these articles, and it is just coming down to one person's own opinion (or perhaps a group's) presented to you as some statement as if fact or news . . . it'd be nice if people would create their own preferences by something called independent thinking.

REAL TALK.

You get it?

The AJ I changed the sneaker industry. The 3, 4, 5, 6, 9, 10, 11, and 12 should have easily been in the Top 10 or 20. The Air Force I, Revolutions, Air Flight89, Dunk, Reebok Omni Pump are a few others that should be on the better side of that list. I have that issue and some of the rankings are crazy. I'm notsure who they polled or how they came up with their info but it was an interesting read anyways.

to me its a tie between the 6's and 11's but in the end i really have to go with the 6's

AJ changed the entire sneaker industry. The 11s alone set a standard for everyone as well! All said and done tht's it
smile.gif

I can understand why the Air Jordan XI was deemed the #1 sneaker of all time...it was sleek...it was fashionable...it was the 1st basketball shoe to use patentleather almost as a trademark...and the translucent bottom was dope!
pimp.gif

However, my favorite Air Jordan is the Black Metallic V...and as much as I like the VI's, IV's, and III's...I think the VII's are definitelytop 10 worthy. Maybe even top 5.
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom