Jordan XI's the number 1 sneaker in top 100 list according to sole collector mag!!!

Originally Posted by zongetsu23

we all have are favorite jordans like the 1's , 3's , 4's , 5's , 6's

and any one of them can be considered one of the greatest but

when it comes to the 11's they are in a league of there own

if you look at any of the other pair's above you can find a pair that

just dosen't compare to it's others for example

first you have the 1's , the red/white/blk , red/blk and royal blue/ blk which are the hotest of all 1's

then you have the rest of the 1's that are not on the same level

you have the 3's , the white / cement , black / cement and the true blue's

and then you have the flips and cool grey's which don't compare

even the 6's which have some of the hottest shoes of all time like the white / infared , black / infared , carmines , and the 2000 olympics

have the white / maroon and white / sport blue which are both hot shoes but not on the same page as the others

but when you come to the 11's , everyone of there colorways are just as hot as the rest

when you have a line up like the concords , columbia's , coolgrey's , space jams and blk/ reds there is just no weakness

its easy to see how these can be above all the rest and would come to be the # 1 shoe of all time.....................................................................................peace
like he said^^

the one thing that nobody can deny is that the 11's are on of there favorite kicks. with that being said it makes since that the 11's are the top shoeever. consistency is the key

Originally Posted by Im SoLeFrEsH

I think the 11's are sick but shouldnt be number 1
Word.

As an owner of the cool greys and the spacejams...

i think for them to receive the coveted title of numero uno
is essentially poop stain.

It really is an iconic sneaker, but that's just coming from
an aesthetic perspective. They don't perform better than
the VI's, VII's, IX's, XII's, XIV's.... and that's real talk.

The construction is heavy-set... hence, why i think they
feel bulky (not as husky as the XIII's, but it's up there).

It's a great shoe, but i don't know about top spot.

I'd reserve that for the foams or the XII's.

as far as jordans my favs are 11's 12's and 13's....that time period is when he was dominating

XI's are most sought after Jordans alongside with VI's

IMO III, XII, IV, VIII are the best.

VI infrareds is my fav all time but you must give the XIs its props, it will always be a classic.

I like the XI. I really do, but this shoes way overrated.

1.) Not the best Jordan of all time

2.)Not Tinkers best design

3.)And definitely not the best sneaker of all time.

Originally Posted by FIREPOWER23

They may be the most popular .........but they are also the most over-rated shoes too!! ....to me they are ok at best!!!

co-sign ^ .... i think the VIII's are the best sneaker ever.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Originally Posted by FIREPOWER23

They may be the most popular .........but they are also the most over-rated shoes too!! ....to me they are ok at best!!!

co-sign ^ .... i think the VIII's are the best sneaker ever.

nah man... heavy clock busters will never be the best. XI's all day and moaning...

Jaehow wrote

Wow, when you have a line up like the concords , columbia's , coolgrey's , space jams and blk/ reds there is just no weakness
its easy to see how these can be above all the rest and would come to be the # 1 shoe of alltime.....................................................................................peace <--well said

Back
Top Bottom