Jordan XIV Black/White - December 20, 2023

You might want to change the colorway in the title so people don’t mistake these for the “last shots”, you had me for a second 😅
What chance do you give that these are 2008 infamous CDPs? Knowing JB we will probably see actual pics of these before Craft VI, Laney XIV, White/Grey XIII, Purple XII or Black Orange XII. It fascinates me we have seen pics of Black Flints, White Infrared VII, Thunder IV, Palamino III, Raging Bull VI, Craft V, all these II lows a gazillion months before most of the upcoming stuff that drops before. What non-og XIV (or low) would you like to see next?

You might want to change the colorway in the title so people don’t mistake these for the “last shots”, you had me for a second 😅

Noted. I assure you I wasn't trying to confuse anyone. I was going off the updated description from that post. Now I can see how it can confuse people because this black/red color description sure can coincide with the original colorway.

Want these more than anything, but
1679208539225.jpeg

Would be interested in these as well…
1679208584393.jpeg

These are now slated to release on December 23, 2023 according to this one.

Not trying to derail the thread but I hope them Georgetown 5s are trash so I don’t like them and won’t be tempted to cop. . . As it stands, I want those, the fear 3s, white/red 12s and DMP 11s. Hopefully AMM 5s are wack too 😂

but to bring it back to the thread topic, unless these are hot fiya, these are an easy pass having last shot 14s already. OG Black toes would have been welcomed with open arms.

Back
Top Bottom