JORDAN XVI CHERRYWOOD RETURNS 2013-2014

:lol: the cherrywoods? No one wanted those back when they originally released.

This. Initially yeah, but they gained a lot of buzz. People were fiending about 8 months after or so. I kinda regret it, only due to how the leather was on that shoe. At work once, someone returned a pair of XVI's with a navy upper w/o the shroud and a cherrywood outsole. To this day, I'm throroughly confused. It happened on 2 seperate occasions at work and they were not fakes.

I hope other CW of XVI release. I dumbed out HARD on the navy and black joints :smh:

Last edited:
Once again something I told NT about in the middle of last year, and was bashed hard...... Now if yall want to listen to me..... The 16's and 17's are going to drop... They will sell well because JB is going to give some type of code, so when you cop these you use the code to cop a very limited OG type release on the old flight club web site......... Maybe Columbia 11's or something.

Ps the crock 17's will now have black snakeskin...

Such a gimmick. I don't need to be lured into buying what I already have love for. This tactic might actually push me away further. I know mayhem will ensue.

been saying this for years

the Plus colorways nobody wants
down the line become the shoes that become the most wanted

look at all the plus colorways retros from 2001 up to 2007

i had the OG 3 years ago and i think i sold it for under $300.00 DS

Exactly. Just give me some OG 17's colorways and maybe the black/red 16 again.

black/red and white/blue 16's had them back in the 7th grade :smokin I would cop if JB bring them back

Last edited:
Are these really confirmed? Cuz OP made a bunch of nonsense threads too.

Last edited:
Are these really confirmed? Cuz OP made a bunch of nonsense threads too.
I wouldnt say they are confirmed just yet... I just know my JB source has said something about JB working on them for late 2013 or early 2014... JB changes more often than we know...

I wouldnt say they are confirmed just yet... I just know my JB source has said something about JB working on them for late 2013 or early 2014... JB changes more often than we know...
is it just for cherrywoods or are they thinking breds?

half/most the new generation buy because its LIMITED or they see celebs with them

then others truly buy because they love the shoe/colorway
Yeah, until you can come up with a forsure percentage of the people who do that, then I'll believe it. 

hope they retro the wizard 17 the holy grail of grails for me so much sentimental value.i remember back in 02' when i was in jr. high & my mom was a single mother raising me & my brother working a minimum wage job we were dirt poor these came out to 220.00 after sales tax.she got me these just so i could be fresh i remember going to school and getting props from everyone i was the only one with this shoe in the wizard cw everybody had to save up for the white & red ones.this shoe made me truly grateful & appreciate the things i owned when i was a teen.

My first and only XVI I owned untilt he CDP blk/red came out.

Got em for like 50 bucks on clearance back in the days from the store on base in hawaii :smokin

I was going to say that he had them on now.. He was wearing the Hares 7 in the first half as well :smokin

Last edited:
i'd prefer gingers, but would still cop the cherrywoods if they dropped. i need xvi's. never had a pair.

Finally! I've been waiting for 15 and up to get retroed. These were one of the few dope 16s to release. Here's hoping to see some 18s and 19s in the near future.:smokin

[emoji]128533[/emoji][emoji]128533[/emoji][emoji]128533[/emoji][emoji]128533[/emoji][emoji]128533[/emoji][emoji]128533[/emoji][emoji]128533[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom