Jordan XVII Low Lightning - May 30, 2024

There may be a lower quantity for these, according to this one.

Are they really trying to drum up the interest for these? It really doesn't make sense if they're going to legitimately charge an exorbitant price and limit the quantity on something like this that isn't coveted like other classic Jordans that preceded the XVII. What's worse is that it's the low and not the mid version of a XVII. I can't believe they're trying to cause artificial hype with these.

Hopefully the yellow doesn’t look like the samples from this year.

0938E4ED-8FDE-46ED-98C6-CEB29D1DCDBB.jpeg

I still have mine but of course they are completely unwearable. From what I recall, and the better historians can correct me, but these were sold locally here in Southern California only at Sheikh’s in store as a legit Quick Strike. I grabbed mine at the Westminster Mall. If my memory serves me correctly, I only found out because of here on NT way back when.

Also had the Carolina pair, but not sure where those are anymore. Also have the Trophy Room 17s and Coppers, the Coppers which I need to find as well in my house😆

Oh and when drops were called Quick Strikes vs Shock Drops. I totally prefer Quick Strike verbiage 😊

I’m in for a pair. I’m going to hedge and guess that maybe they include the brief case like the highs did. Wouldn’t mind a pair of the blue highs as well.
IMG_4793.jpeg

I still have mine but of course they are completely unwearable. From what I recall, and the better historians can correct me, but these were sold locally here in Southern California only at Sheikh’s in store as a legit Quick Strike. I grabbed mine at the Westminster Mall. If my memory serves me correctly, I only found out because of here on NT way back when.

Also had the Carolina pair, but not sure where those are anymore. Also have the Trophy Room 17s and Coppers, the Coppers which I need to find as well in my house😆

Oh and when drops were called Quick Strikes vs Shock Drops. I totally prefer Quick Strike verbiage 😊

I’m in for a pair. I’m going to hedge and guess that maybe they include the brief case like the highs did. Wouldn’t mind a pair of the blue highs as well.
IMG_4793.jpeg
I remember the lightnings being a limited release as well in the NY area.

The Jordan 17 is the shoe that got me into sneakers, the perfect balance (in my opinion) of style/tech. The CD-ROM that came with the standard version made me fall in love with the design process, the inspiration and story telling. Something about the accessories (briefcase, lace covers, lacelocks, etc.) put them over the top for me.

It definitely has to be an original color because it would be awkward if they rehashed a signature model version for the first time ever in an unoriginal color predicated on their history with re-releasing stuff.

I was never a fan of the XVII.

That's exactly what I was thinking before y'all two posted that. I don't understand why they didn't go with rehashing a mid in an original color instead of a low. I would have assumed they would rehash a low much later after a few re-releases of the mid.

We all know it would be a jacked up price if they rehash a mid and include the metal briefcase in current times. It makes wonder if they would include it if they rehash a mid.

With the pending re-release of a low, I'm pretty sure it should be inevitable with a mid re-releasing in the future.
17s coming out in 2024 as a mid would be 300 easy. . 😂

Back
Top Bottom