Jordan XVII Mules?

anyone else have these?
I LOVE LOVE LOVE mine and I wear them more than I wear most my other J's. I got them at the outlets a long while back. Long story short I was on the baytrying to find a new pair and only 1 seller had them for like $250??!?!??!
Any other mules coming out? Anywhere else to get these bad boys?

smh.gif
x3...srry dude..HATE the XVII

They look comfy. I would use them as some slipper after a game maybe. I doubt they'll retro though.

man i dont know about the other guys but i love xvii's and those mules are tight, just wish i would've copped a pair.

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

the XVII is like the ugliest Jordan out there, well it's one of the top contender for ugly

17's are one of the best sho4es what
eek.gif

the XVII is like the ugliest Jordan out there, well it's one of the top contender for ugly

He's asking a simple question not your opinion of the shoe. Nope I don't think they'll be retroed.

Originally Posted by AirThompson

He's asking a simple question not your opinion of the shoe. Nope I don't think they'll be retroed.

I know, 17s one of the best shoes around. But to answer the q, i wish, but i dont think so

17's are one of the hotest j's of all time there mad comfy and the white red cw was a instant classic and they are the best j to ball in

by far the hardest shoes to find for me...esp. whtie red colorway...i wish i could get may hands on those mocs...so sad...

i had the whites ones before. looked flashy and unique but slipped off VERY easily, which was why i sold them

Back
Top Bottom