Jordan xx3 Trophy Room

White golds destroy blacks.That's why people want champagne 8 over confetti 8.Nobody liked the 23,i have titanium and premier 23 cw.Nobody gave me no props but now 23 is hot?

White golds destroy blacks.That's why people want champagne 8 over confetti 8.Nobody liked the 23,i have titanium and premier 23 cw.Nobody gave me no props but now 23 is hot?

Totally different sneakers

The black 8 is bad and the white is marginally better.

The black 23 is better and most people have said that in this topic. If the white and gold were sold in the same numbers they would have no resell value.

Last edited:

Totally different sneakers

The black 8 is bad and the white is marginally better.

The black 23 is better and most people have said that in this topic. If the white and gold were sold in the same numbers they would have no resell value.

Don't feed the troll.

Last edited:
Anyone's toebox coming extra scratched up? Copped off of GOAT in the prime of the drop and my joints came messed up like ****. I was pissed as hell they came like dat after being inspected. My trust in GOAT is pretty low. Prices there are looking good for my size but hate to make another purchase not knowing what the hell i'm gonna get since I can't see the shoe.

View media item 2060328

View media item 2060327
Joint is scratched down looking like leather. It's as though they were trying to remove something. Be careful of pics with the flash on. I could barely see that scratch when I took pics wit the flash on.

Did you manage to get the scuff out? Mine had same thing I can give you tips on how to clean if you want

Did you manage to get the scuff out? Mine had same thing I can give you tips on how to clean if you want
Nope, I didn't bother. I sent it back to goat for a full refund. Got my full $510 back. The prices are much lower than that now on Goat. I may have to go to eBay instead to see what I am actually paying for. Thanks for looking out, I appreciate it.

GOAT issued you a refund?  My understanding was that they would issue credit on the app.

GOAT issued you a refund?  My understanding was that they would issue credit on the app.
Nope, read their info clearly. You have 3 days to return for a refund. I contacted them as soon as I got em, the app didn't even have time to update to say that It was delivered. 

Any1 know if the store still has 9.5s in the blacks available???......might have some1 going there tomorrow for me so would be nice to have a heads up...thanks

My boy just got his pair of trophy rooms in the mail and he got number
"666" he got them off FC and can't return them and doesn't want to rock them with "666" some people might want that infamous numbered pair.
Of all numbers he got that one..wow. 

I'm sitting on a pair of 10.5 blacks. Was going to trade them but never found something I wanted to trade them for. Not my style to sell on eBay so not sure what I want to do with them. Them ******* ain't left the box since I got home. :/

mean.gif
I dont feel sorry you or your im trying no to break the rules post

Anyone's toebox coming extra scratched up? Copped off of GOAT in the prime of the drop and my joints came messed up like ****. I was pissed as hell they came like dat after being inspected. My trust in GOAT is pretty low. Prices there are looking good for my size but hate to make another purchase not knowing what the hell i'm gonna get since I can't see the shoe.

Joint is scratched down looking like leather. It's as though they were trying to remove something. Be careful of pics with the flash on. I could barely see that scratch when I took pics wit the flash on.
I have some on my pair. But not as big/much scuffed areas... Though it was nice to support the cause (not thinking about how horrible they handled the release/experience, whack condescending staff, and quality of the shoe) I'd rather spend my (hard earned) money with a business who treat their customers/supporters with respect.... I.e. Walter's Atlanta.. UNKWN...Shoe Gallery. I'm from Jacksonville and would rather drive 5+ hours to a business who appreciates/respects their customers than an hour to someone who thinks of themselves as gods. Lesson learned, for sure.....

My boy just got his pair of trophy rooms in the mail and he got number
"666" he got them off FC and can't return them and doesn't want to rock them with "666" some people might want that infamous numbered pair.
The Devil is a lie!!!! good luck tho!

How much was the retail for XX3 Trophy Room?

Now that I asked about this, might as well as ask this-

What about XX3 Chicago, how much was it at the release date?

Thanks in advance.

How much was the retail for XX3 Trophy Room?

Now that I asked about this, might as well as ask this-

What about XX3 Chicago, how much was it at the release date?

Thanks in advance.
$275 for the Trophy Room.

Back
Top Bottom