Jordan xx3 Trophy Room

I like the concept as it really strikes me as a shoe you would rather display more than wear. Black pair resell is surpringisly low even with the numbered tags so I might scoop up a pair or pray for a ndc release.

I think whites look much better than the blacks, but I'm not paying that much for just a shoe id probably put on display.

Me and the hommie making plans right now ...we cant agree on a time to roll upn :lol:

Me and the hommie making plans right now ...we cant agree on a time to roll upn
laugh.gif
you might want to look into it a bit further: you must have a special wristband to gain access.

i mean is anyone up there now.. wondering if anyone has put an eyeball on the situation.. wondering how many people are sitting in they cars etc...

i mean is anyone up there now.. wondering if anyone has put an eyeball on the situation.. wondering how many people are sitting in they cars etc...
That road is terrible right now with the parks closing. There is a non Disney resort about a mile down the road that's where most would be at

not like anyone would be able to dod anything ...no one is allowed in the parking lot until 7. and like the above poster just mentioned that road is super busy right now and if anyone is waiting they might be at the hotels at the end of that road which i see no point of being there right now.

Just came from the store. There is nobody camped out outside, but there may be people at the parking lot. The store itself isn't that big and the best attraction in my opinion is all the Upper Deck memorabilia on the walls. They also have the Trophy Room collection on display as well as all-gold 3s, the kobe/jordan pack, LOTS AJ1, and not much else. I'll be there tomorrow for the friends and family event and will probably cop the white pair. Will drop pics.

Yeah I just left the area I'm about to sleep and head back around 3 if it's crazy I'm bouncing back the galaxy foam release taught me **** the madness shoes are shoes

Last edited:
im at citywalk right now , trying to determine if I should go home now or just head that way

I'm headed there now, if there's a huge crowd already I'll probably just turn back and return to sleep

They gave out wristbands early, seems like if you weren't there by now you **** out of luck. Shame, why make such a detailed procedure if your plans just gonna be thrown out.

not even gonna bother , bracelets were supposedly handed out at 4. Not even open yet and the shade is starting

Back
Top Bottom