Jordan xx3 Trophy Room

He posted it on IG too. Someone commented saying that those were all boxes of shopping bags, so who knows really.

We ended-up only buying both XXIIIs colorways. Haha! I had an acquaintance in the 80s as well as another around 120 & both said everything was dried-up or getting there. You saw a lot of people walking out with just one bag. Our group had absolutely no chance at getting the PSNYs or Dons & I couldn't imagine how stock was for #220 & above as sizes were getting sparse & people were already just getting the next highest size available. I'll post photos once I get home as I didn't even have a chance to look at what numbers since I had to head to the office right after. Wait time for us was almost 2-hrs as it started off really slowly. Had we been in the 300s/400s, I probably would have just sold off our spots. Not worth the time nor effort at that point.

They look like they were executed.
laugh.gif

I'm still here *** already want to go home .. Hopefully I can cook cause I'm tired. Just got back from a nap in the car

Glad I got family up and down FL to where I wasn't going to waste my time with the foolery. L's to those who made long drives and stayed in line thinking they were going to flip 5 pairs of  23s 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I only drove 50 minutes and I'm hot :lol: can't imagine driving from Atl or Miami :x for this mess

Saw 'sneakerhead twitter' talking about a trophy room on the TL

Lol those are buns

I only drove 50 minutes and I'm hot :lol: can't imagine driving from Atl or Miami :x for this mess

Yeah man I went home, heard they are saving some stuff for the later numbers but who knows. I may go back tonight, you know what number they are on ?

Back
Top Bottom