JORDAN XXV Request, How has nobody reviewed these yet?

How are they people? they look unreal, could somebody please write a full review, or even a partial, thanks

Because there is no XXV
smh.gif

Originally Posted by ezpinoy

i think he means jordan 2010???

I know what he means I dont like when people call them XXV the Air Jordan stopped at XX3.

They are light and handle well on the court.  The window doesn't do much but it does add ventilation.  With the front part of the shoe being free from the rest of the shoe it aides in forward motion by allowing more give.  The full length air is good and gives comfort for those who may play above the rim and do a lot of jumping.  It's a comfortable shoe overall.  Aesthetically, it may not be the most appealing but performance wise it's a good look.  However, I must admit that the 2009 is much more comfortable and durable.  Whereas the 2010 is prone to scuffing quite easily as the leather is somewhat lower quality than it's predecessor.  But if you want a good ball shoe for indoor courts it's cool but it must be noted that there are better shoes in terms of comfort and more importantly price.  With a tag of $170 you may want to lean in the direction of the KD2 which is surprisingly comfortable and has good lockdown feel with the strap for about $70-80 dollars less.  But you decide.  Hope this helps in your decision.

Seriously? Really? WOW, if you dont know what I mean by Jordan XXV then you should quit now!!!!!!!! if all you have to do is sit an nitpick about the correct way of saying the new jordans number, WOW is all I have to say to that. Thanks alot to LEM who can look past these insignificant details an give me what I asked for!

Back
Top Bottom