Jordan Zion 2

Pablo B loves these

My man, it's Paolo Banchero. And I noticed he's been wearing these consistently more than any other Jordan Brand shoes. It's not like he'll be given a signature line soon under that brand. Perhaps he will get one in the future if he excels and becomes mainstream recognizable.

Last edited:

My man, it's Paolo Banchero. And I noticed he's been wearing these consistently more than any other Jordan Brand shoes. It's not like he'll be given a signature line soon under that brand. Perhaps he will get one in the future if he excels and becomes mainstream recognizable.

Typo.

I don’t see an sig for him. Maybe some energy Italy PE capsules.

But these Z2’s have sold better than the 1 so far.

Typo.

I don’t see an sig for him. Maybe some energy Italy PE capsules.

But these Z2’s have sold better than the 1 so far.

I assumed it was a typo.

I don't recall any new Jordan Brand signing getting a signature shoe immediately throughout its history. It normally takes a few years before they get one, Luka Doncic & Jayson Tatum are recent examples. Carmelo Anthony, a legitimately projected superstar coming in, didn't even get one for a few years.

I expounded in a different thread that I always thought Jordan Brand athletes having a signature under that brand always defeated the purpose of them having their own identity because it's basically having a line under a significant line (Michael Jordan's signature models). It's like being in the shadow of a legend in a sense with those type of deals. I miss the time when the brand's athletes wore customized team color retros during the 2000s. Paolo would have some cool retros with the Magic colors of blue, black, silver gray and white.

I wasn't aware this model sold better than the Zion 1 since I didn't have interest in this line.

I’m liking the colorways so far just hope they’re not as tight around the toes as the first ones. Finish line had the 1s for $50 but I passed. It was uncomfortable.

I’m liking the Panchero is supporting his Duke brother. I don’t know if he will get a sign but he’s been doing well this these few games.

Wonder will Zion get a Xmas colorway. Luka joints have been solid too. Jump man doing good. I think Nike basketball is having a strong season finally all across the board.

I grabbed the first colorway on release day and hated them - cushioning especially. Tried on the blk/cement today and they felt way different - so I grabbed them. Some of the best traction on the market and the black suede/mesh with the cement heel is 🔥.
E2D1A1D4-4EBB-42B1-BA99-D3EE01A4482F.jpeg

I grabbed the first colorway on release day and hated them - cushioning especially. Tried on the blk/cement today and they felt way different - so I grabbed them. Some of the best traction on the market and the black suede/mesh with the cement heel is 🔥.
I have the hope diamond colorway and love them, once the Achilles pillows warm up. What did you not like and how are these different? I was thinking about getting this colorway too.

I have the hope diamond colorway and love them, once the Achilles pillows warm up. What did you not like and how are these different? I was thinking about getting this colorway too.

It seems like the midsole foam is softer. Otherwise so far they are the same - I love the Achilles pillows and the whole fit.

Ya this colour might be a 2 pair grab when they hit discount.

I’ll say this right now, the Zion 2 is one of the best looking and best material sigs in a while.

Look like Zion getting a 12 low… idk they’re kinda kiddish with the flames on the side

Attachments

• 69EAC9C6-3FD0-4F40-9FBA-869B31813432.png
    69EAC9C6-3FD0-4F40-9FBA-869B31813432.png
    742.7 KB · Views: 45
  • 445DB15C-861F-48E4-9BB9-99B2EBFFABA8.png
    445DB15C-861F-48E4-9BB9-99B2EBFFABA8.png
    594.6 KB · Views: 177
  • 78861EF2-D128-4399-A555-AE7751304290.png
    78861EF2-D128-4399-A555-AE7751304290.png
    858.2 KB · Views: 367
Wow are those really 2 lows? Or is it the angle? Maybe they got rid of those ankle pillows if it really is a low

Back
Top Bottom