Jordan Zion 2

I still cant make up my mind if I like the design or not. Its gonna come down to how clunky are they and the cushion

I kinda faded about 5 minutes in. Trying again to watch the rest. That colorway definitely looks cheapie. I'm all in on the voodoos though. Might rock those "casually" for times I might just accidentally get to play some ball :lol:

Missed it again. Ah well. Thanks for the video dude. This colorway does nothing for me.

I like em!!

From what I got from the two reviews, both say up .5 on them.

I respect the hustle and I totally understand that they’re doing us a favor by reviewing them ahead of time. But watching them is like pulling teeth 😂 Need some background music and some more energy.

I like em!!

From what I got from the two reviews, both say up .5 on them.

I respect the hustle and I totally understand that they’re doing us a favor by reviewing them ahead of time. But watching them is like pulling teeth 😂 Need some background music and some more energy.

Playback speed my friend, playback speed.

Good looking shoe ngl

Last 30 seconds of the video:

"You get bang for your bucks. The setup of the cushioning is better than the Zion 1. The separated air strobel and zoom air is great. I would recommend getting a different insole rather than the super flimsy one here, because you need some cushioning around the toe area, because you can literally feel the floor."

Damn, lol. Still buying these anyway. Shoeit is hilarious :lol:

Last 30 seconds of the video:

"You get bang for your bucks. The setup of the cushioning is better than the Zion 1. The separated air strobel and zoom air is great. I would recommend getting a different insole rather than the super flimsy one here, because you need some cushioning around the toe area, because you can literally feel the floor."

Damn, lol. Still buying these anyway. Shoeit is hilarious :lol:

Wow! :rofl:

Great cushioning but feet in the floor? I guess I can scratch him off of shoe reviewers to watch.

1655395882458.gif

In case anyone cares, Markches said "they look bulky but they don't feel and weigh bulky"
Good to hear but disappointing that the forefoot cushion isnt great. Still sounds better than any Kyrie's
The more I look at the prizm pair the more I like them, good thing the upper wont rip on people like the first one did
And they lowered the price by 10$. Not bad seeing as these use wayyy more premium materials the first one

Last edited:
In case anyone cares, Markches said "they look bulky but they don't feel and weigh bulky"
Good to hear but disappointing that the forefoot cushion isnt great. Still sounds better than any Kyrie's
The more I look at the prizm pair the more I like them, good thing the upper wont rip on people like the first one did
And they lowered the price by 10$. Not bad seeing as these use wayyy more premium materials the first one

The Kyrie 8’s are nice and have good cushioning.

Back
Top Bottom