Jordans/Nike and the month of February..........

February is gonna be a BIG month. Vday, Bdays and shoes.
frown.gif

On my list are Foams, Griffeys, BHM3s, and Playoff XIIIs.

February is gonna be a BIG month. Vday, Bdays and shoes.
frown.gif

On my list are Foams, Griffeys, BHM3s, and Playoff XIIIs.

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

I'll get the XIIIs but can i just say this site has gone downhill with the lack of pictures with release date posts? even with some of the official shoe threads i gotta search around for photos. it your gonna make an unnecessary post at least add some pics to help it stand out from the stickied release date post on the JB forums header....

just sayin

Truth. I still visit the site, but I think it's because I hope that it will get better somehow. We need some of the old contributors to come back. I always see posts of "Where is s 'so-and-so?...Dude used to post mad info!!!" Somebody should combine a list or something and lobby for their help to change it back! Just a thought, but so Serious!
happy.gif

I'll get the XIIIs but can i just say this site has gone downhill with the lack of pictures with release date posts? even with some of the official shoe threads i gotta search around for photos. it your gonna make an unnecessary post at least add some pics to help it stand out from the stickied release date post on the JB forums header....

just sayin

Truth. I still visit the site, but I think it's because I hope that it will get better somehow. We need some of the old contributors to come back. I always see posts of "Where is s 'so-and-so?...Dude used to post mad info!!!" Somebody should combine a list or something and lobby for their help to change it back! Just a thought, but so Serious!
happy.gif

Originally Posted by you go boy

Originally Posted by authentic354

i dont understand all the hype about the foams i didnt like them when they first came out and thry are still ugly now jmo....

playoffs is the only one for me

that is your opinion... just because you don't like a certain shoe doesn't mean everyoen else won't like it either... a lot of people like foams and it's not hype at all... the quality on that shoe is better than most retro jordans imo... with that being said im copping the foams and the playoff 13s and maybe the griffeys too
agreed.

Originally Posted by you go boy

Originally Posted by authentic354

i dont understand all the hype about the foams i didnt like them when they first came out and thry are still ugly now jmo....

playoffs is the only one for me

that is your opinion... just because you don't like a certain shoe doesn't mean everyoen else won't like it either... a lot of people like foams and it's not hype at all... the quality on that shoe is better than most retro jordans imo... with that being said im copping the foams and the playoff 13s and maybe the griffeys too
agreed.

Originally Posted by Sneak King

just sayin

happy.gif
living in the past homie. 

Originally Posted by Sneak King

just sayin

happy.gif
living in the past homie. 

Playoff XIII (for sure!)
Royal Foams (hell to the YEAH!)
BHM III (strong maybe)

the rest would be a waste of money.

Playoff XIII (for sure!)
Royal Foams (hell to the YEAH!)
BHM III (strong maybe)

the rest would be a waste of money.

Back
Top Bottom