Josh Freeman is the NEXT GREAT QB.

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

i wanna say Joe Flacco but ......................

Hell No. He's not built like that.

thats what im saying
tired.gif
flacco's gonna be a top 15 qb with moderate success
if that dude can just help us win a ring then ill be fine with flacco

thats what im saying
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Jay02

Question...

Does the majority think Rodgers is already great?
Guy was always one of the better QB's in the league, some numbskull's were just in denial.

Originally Posted by Jay02

Question...

Does the majority think Rodgers is already great?
Guy was always one of the better QB's in the league, some numbskull's were just in denial.

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

thats what im saying
tired.gif

Crazy thing is. Yall would easily have a chip if yall had someone other then Flacco. Your defense bails this guy out constantly.

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

thats what im saying
tired.gif

Crazy thing is. Yall would easily have a chip if yall had someone other then Flacco. Your defense bails this guy out constantly.

He deserves his respect based on what he accomplished last season. But I'll wait a bit longer before I go on record on this site, and refer to the guy as "the next great QB" in the NFL...

Tampa Bay was a sleeper team in the division, and they were one of the more surprising teams of the season IMO. One very good season though doesn't mean he's the next great anything....but he looked good last season for Tampa Bay.

He deserves his respect based on what he accomplished last season. But I'll wait a bit longer before I go on record on this site, and refer to the guy as "the next great QB" in the NFL...

Tampa Bay was a sleeper team in the division, and they were one of the more surprising teams of the season IMO. One very good season though doesn't mean he's the next great anything....but he looked good last season for Tampa Bay.

it's still early in the kids career ... 3 years + in football is needed ... even more for qbs ... look ... people are finally started to come around on eli ...

it's still early in the kids career ... 3 years + in football is needed ... even more for qbs ... look ... people are finally started to come around on eli ...

Originally Posted by babam11218719

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

Originally Posted by LB510

I like his game. But it's kinda tuff when your the 3rd best QB in your division.

would you call Ryan better?
i dunno if i would
Ryan has NEVER had a season as good as Freeman had last year and he has an elite receiver and RB to play with.
roddy white wasn't elite until matt ryan came along... remember that!!! and the falcons offense isn't pass happy... its a run first offense

Originally Posted by babam11218719

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

Originally Posted by LB510

I like his game. But it's kinda tuff when your the 3rd best QB in your division.

would you call Ryan better?
i dunno if i would
Ryan has NEVER had a season as good as Freeman had last year and he has an elite receiver and RB to play with.
roddy white wasn't elite until matt ryan came along... remember that!!! and the falcons offense isn't pass happy... its a run first offense

Roddy White had over 1,000 yards with Joey Harrington, Byron Leftwich and Chris Redman in 07. He might not have been elite after that year but he was damn sure on his way to being it.

Roddy White had over 1,000 yards with Joey Harrington, Byron Leftwich and Chris Redman in 07. He might not have been elite after that year but he was damn sure on his way to being it.

laugh.gif
@ the grave dig and another
laugh.gif
at the fact that you non-chalantly added to the conversation like this post hasn't been looked at in months.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at the fact that you non-chalantly added to the conversation like this post hasn't been looked at in months.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
It's grave digging week in S&T

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
It's grave digging week in S&T

Back
Top Bottom