Josh Hamilton has relapsed!

Immediate reaction upon reading thread title: "Nooooooooo.
frown.gif
Hope it's not true."

Hope it's not true.

Pretty common for a alcoholic or addict to relapse. It's something you have to deal with for the rest of your life. I wish him the best.

Second time in what, 4 years? Last time it happened, he didn't go on any kinda bender or fall off the wagon so let's hope it's the same case this time. Could always be that tossed ball still haunting him
30t6p3b.gif

Ain't nothing wrong with a sip.  Mr. Hamilton accidently taste tested somebody's strawberry daiquiri and you guys go over board..

Originally Posted by Proshares

Second time in what, 4 years? Last time it happened, he didn't go on any kinda bender or fall off the wagon so let's hope it's the same case this time. Could always be that tossed ball still haunting him
30t6p3b.gif

Same thing I was thinking

Originally Posted by bangtcg

Ain't nothing wrong with a sip.  Mr. Hamilton accidently taste tested somebody's strawberry daiquiri and you guys go over board..

Is that what happened?

Originally Posted by Proshares

30t6p3b.gif
The pictures and story of that were wild 
eek.gif
.  Good luck to him.
I had a problem with drinking a few years ago.  Came to my senses before anything really bad happened.

Originally Posted by bangtcg

Tell that to an alcoholic......

JordanXI45:
Pretty common for a alcoholic or addict to relapse. It's something you have to deal with for the rest of your life. I wish him the best.
This is actually absolutely true.

StagesChange.jpg
Along the way to... stable reduction of a bad habit, most people experience relapse. Relapse is often accompanied by feelings of discouragement and... failure.

While relapse can be discouraging, the majority of people who successfully quit do not follow a straight path to a life time free of self-destructive bad habits. Rather, they cycle through the five stages several times before achieving a stable life style change. Consequently, the Stages of Change Model considers relapse to be normal.

Back
Top Bottom