Josh Smith just did do it.

Joined Jan 30, 2008
I had a friend who used to be like that all the time with me. We weren't even playing basketball either. I mean, I'm "kind of" gay myself, but that touchy-feely stuff is for the birds.

The funny thing about it is my friend is currently doing a bid in prison for stealing cars.

Joined Dec 23, 2009
Maybe next time he can focus on shooting better than 4/11, instead of focusing on making Bibby uncomfortable. It was funny though

Joined Mar 26, 2009
Originally Posted by ERASCISM

I had a friend who used to be like that all the time with me. We weren't even playing basketball either. I mean, I'm "kind of" gay myself, but that touchy-feely stuff is for the birds.

The funny thing about it is my friend is currently doing a bid in prison for stealing cars.

Joined Apr 1, 2005
Originally Posted by h3at23

Originally Posted by ERASCISM

whoa

DYNAMICS

formerly diplomat tdot
Joined Jun 26, 2002
I saw this today with a headline reading "NBA Sex Scandal: Sexual Harassment filed on Josh Smith".

Top Bottom