***Juelz Santana & SLOW BUCKS #SBOE***

AsPn4f1CEAAN538.jpg

Get him outta here.

He's finished.
"baron davis...*claaaaaap claaaaaap clap clap clap clap*  "baron davis"

heatmakerz must've did something REAL dirty to dipset, cuz they got cut off at da neck permanently.

its to a point where fans asking for em da way jordan fans were asking for Nike air.

heatmakerz must've did something REAL dirty to dipset, cuz they got cut off at da neck permanently.

its to a point where fans asking for em da way jordan fans were asking for Nike air.
Soul sound got played out . . . just like Trap did . . . Just like Boom Bap did . . . Rap just goes in cycles . . .

Y'all aren't feeling this but this will get him in people's car systems for the Spring/Summer . . . he wouldn't have did that with a bunch of soul sampled songs in this era . . .

But I agree for the most part with NT, tape is too trappy and repetitive but has some lowkey bangers . . . Black Out w/ Wayne
nthat.gif
. . . What I Want
nthat.gif

Just ran through the tape. Too much trap and he does sound like Meek on a few tracks. It does slap in the whip though!

This tape bumps, but.....ehhhh....there's not really any song I see myself constantly coming back too. Even the producers I've never heard of are making clone beats of the usual. Shy Money XL phoning it in was like the last straw on here :lol: :smh: I know what to expect from Juelz lyrically, but a lot of these beats just butcher anything he could possibly say.

My Will and Bad Guy are pretty nice, but even those are missing something.

I'ma give it a listen from the looks of it he went the "Safe" route and something that's going to get him some plays and back to regular rotation on the blogs, strip clubs etc. etc. but goddamn i wanted that real Elz. Hopefully this quote vol 2. comes out sooner rather than later...

Another thing i don't get is how everyone is mad about the trap beats on here.... I mean ya'll are the same cats who got ****** like keef & Reese in positions to get deals.... ya'll support a bunch of artist who make the same god damn trap music and continually say it whats Hot :rolleyes. Elz coming into the game damn near a new artist and THIS IS WHAT the new generation tolerates and demands.........

Soul sound got played out . . . just like Trap did . . . Just like Boom Bap did . . . Rap just goes in cycles . . .​

Y'all aren't feeling this but this will get him in people's car systems for the Spring/Summer . . . he wouldn't have did that with a bunch of soul sampled songs in this era . . .​

But I agree for the most part with NT, tape is too trappy and repetitive but has some lowkey bangers . . . Black Out w/ Wayne :nthat: . . . What I Want :nthat:
Bruh what are u talking about I don't care how played out that soul **** is juelz be skatin on that **** like Gretzky. He shoulda brought out them repeat flows the ayes and chea chea chea's and stop *********** I want the diplomatic immunity music **** ill take that what the games been missing. Honestly I kinda wanna cry juelz coulda single handedly put DIPSET back on top with a great Mixed tape. Everybody woulda wanted him on features the voltron force woulda been back together. :smh:
Damn we didn't even get a freekey skit or nothing at least have jones on tracks talkin ****

Last edited:
I'ma give it a listen from the looks of it he went the "Safe" route and something that's going to get him some plays and back to regular rotation on the blogs, strip clubs etc. etc. but goddamn i wanted that real Elz. Hopefully this quote vol 2. comes out sooner rather than later...

Another thing i don't get is how everyone is mad about the trap beats on here.... I mean ya'll are the same cats who got ****** like keef & Reese in positions to get deals.... ya'll support a bunch of artist who make the same god damn trap music and continually say it whats Hot
eyes.gif
. Elz coming into the game damn near a new artist and THIS IS WHAT the new generation tolerates and demands.........
just cuz i like spiderman and batman dont mean i want batman to act like spiderman and viceversa.

as a ADAMANT dipset fan, i was waiting for this man...

tumblr_md1iv1kTJV1rw5yh2o1_r1_400.gif

with a track from this man

tumblr_maka03nw311r44y5xo1_500.gif

except we got this man

bea5ao.gif

ohwell.gif

Another thing i don't get is how everyone is mad about the trap beats on here.... I mean ya'll are the same cats who got ****** like keef & Reese in positions to get deals.... ya'll support a bunch of artist who make the same god damn trap music and continually say it whats Hot :rolleyes. Elz coming into the game damn near a new artist and THIS IS WHAT the new generation tolerates and demands.........
The reason why we mad is because this ***** santana being a follower with them trap beats. Not to mention they SUCK MONKEY BALLS. The intro was dope I thought I was gonna get another gangsta music pt 2 or something. Smh I swear I tear is flowing while I'm typing this. And what the **** was that Wayne ****? Like who the **** is consigning his verses he need a ***** to tell him be wack now. Like damn he don't even try anymore. I really can't express my dislike for how hard these ****** are disappointing me

Would love for someone to ask Juelz, Cam, somebody...what the hell happened with the heatmakerz

What's the standout tracks on here man? I listened to that intro and wasn't impressed so I went and listened to something else.

Might have something to do with the fact I've never listened to this dude before but I don't think this tape is that bad. Some nice tracks on there, nothing really stands out but it's not bad imo.

Wasn't as trap heavy as I expected after reading these comments too. SMH at that track with Lil Durk though.
mean.gif

Bad Guy 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Last edited:
just cuz i like spiderman and batman dont mean i want batman to act like spiderman and viceversa.

as a ADAMANT dipset fan, i was waiting for this man...
tumblr_md1iv1kTJV1rw5yh2o1_r1_400.gif

with a track from this man

tumblr_maka03nw311r44y5xo1_500.gif

except we got this man

bea5ao.gif

:\

TRUST me thats the Elz i wanted but the fact is he couldnt do that trying to actually start his career rolling again. Sure the OG fans would have loved it but truthfully speaking their ain't enough OG fans left for him to excel that way. He would have dropped that been buzzin for like a few weeks and been dead off afterwards. although the quality isnt their i Think he put this out just to get a lil buzz going.

Im HOPING this is just the warm up but my conscious is telling me otherwise :smh:

Back
Top Bottom