***Juelz Santana & SLOW BUCKS #SBOE***

alright now every song is trap like really?
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
Same thing I thought. Tape isn't all that bad but it gets pretty repetitive
This.....
Its funny the same ones thats usually hating usually be the broke ones
Might have something to do with the fact I've never listened to this dude before but I don't think this tape is that bad. Some nice tracks on there, nothing really stands out but it's not bad imo.

Wasn't as trap heavy as I expected after reading these comments too. SMH at that track with Lil Durk though.
mean.gif

Bad Guy 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Yup. Its such a huge contrast from how he first came out. Back Like Cooked Crack 1,2, and Final Desination Juelz was top notch, everything after that has been bad.

This fool said my pockets cheesy ... lasagna *****. Yup, this tape will only be used for drinking

I'ma give it a listen from the looks of it he went the "Safe" route and something that's going to get him some plays and back to regular rotation on the blogs, strip clubs etc. etc. but goddamn i wanted that real Elz. Hopefully this quote vol 2. comes out sooner rather than later...

Another thing i don't get is how everyone is mad about the trap beats on here.... I mean ya'll are the same cats who got ****** like keef & Reese in positions to get deals.... ya'll support a bunch of artist who make the same god damn trap music and continually say it whats Hot
eyes.gif
. Elz coming into the game damn near a new artist and THIS IS WHAT the new generation tolerates and demands.........
[color= rgb(238, 130, 238)]I get what you're saying b and I understand. Juelz been out too long and wants to get his name back out there and on the radio and this is exactly the type of sound thats they play 24/7 on the radio waves. Wayne/Ross feats = automatic radio play[/color]

That doesnt mean I should be happy with this new sound he has trying to adapt to.

I prayed we'd get the old Juelz or even WTGBM Juelz. Got neither. Ill just gonna keep it moving.

I did like that Sho Nuff and My WIll tracks tho. And Im sure after some repetition, more tracks will grow on me since there is not much new out in terms of new tapes. But in the end #RIP Human Crack In The Flesh

Yea that Juelz is missed but i dont neccesarily feel that his old flows are completely dead. In those interviews posted he seemed to be willing to get back with some of his old producers and really work on getting a specific sound back. Now time will tell if that really happens or not but the possibility is there in my eyes, hell Salute came off like an OG dipset track with a new sound so i know it can be done he just has to work on reforming his lane.

At this point Cam & Jim are never going to get back to being mainstream hits, Juelz IMO boat has passed as far as being a superstar but he can still get to that Fab level and be a guy whos consistently on the radio regionally and still do his thing on verses

Knew Awesome was gonna be about a broad just by seeing Wale as a feature... Dude needs to stop hopping on every single damn song about women.

:smh:. Disappointing.

Since they all parted ways, I've enjoyed Jim's music the most out of anyone's. Again..:smh:

Finally gave it a listen and truth be told ya'll dudes are wylin out talking about this is all trap beats. it's 6-7 of them on here which is still more than i wanted but overall this is a pretty well rounded tape. Ya'll had me thinking it was gonna sound like kiss last joint :rolleyes.

there is nothing wrong with Juelz' lyrics to me (as he was never super dope anyway), but these beats were just, :smh: sound like a bunch of Meek Mill and Ace Hood leftovers

Since they all parted ways, I've enjoyed Jim's music the most out of anyone's. Again..:smh:

I hate to admit it but THIS :x.... I like a couple of songs tho like Sho Nuff and My WIll :smokin but still :smh:

Last edited:

If Dipset was da wu tang, jim jones would be ghostface...he's just da most

Consistent wit da dipset "sound" fans wanna hear and always drops new material.

Hell rell, & JR writer also have that value..this why a reunion is needed, cuz

Certain members gotta be corralled in...hell look at A-mafia's last tape straight savage...STRAIGHT BANGERS

ALL day. 40th boyz type material.

They need a X-men #1 overhaul asap.

& for da record, sho nuff is my **** & da joint w/ jadakiss.

Last edited:
*sighs*

Alright... After the first 3 songs this **** is trash. Close the casket on these dude.

Last edited:
If anybody couldve put dipset back on it was juelz, he was always the younger generations favorite out the group. Hell he couldve put on for ny as a whole with this joint but obviously he didn't do that. I already knew how this was gonna go dipset haters were gonna hate it either way and dip set fans were gonna defend it either way. Being in the middle group neither fan or hater, I won't be puttin this back in my radio anytime soon. And ninjahood im pretty sure noone outside of ny check for a mafia

I knew it was gonna sound like this. I knew it years ago.

I hate this sound.

Consistently like writers,rell,and cams latest projects

Whatever yo. Ill just wait for cam to drop.

Like juelz couldnt spit over tracks like: Cant help you,get right, we gettin money baby,etc

Even banks had a nice ny soundin mixtape to drop

Haven't listened to the whole thing front to back but from what I've heard he's trying too hard to fit in with a sound that just isn't him. Btw, somebody call the heatmakerz to get these dude back to their sound.

If Dipset was da wu tang, jim jones would be ghostface...he's just da most

Consistent wit da dipset "sound" fans wanna hear and always drops new material.

Hell rell, & JR writer also have that value..this why a reunion is needed, cuz

Certain members gotta be corralled in...hell look at A-mafia's last tape straight savage...STRAIGHT BANGERS

ALL day. 40th boyz type material.

They need a X-men #1 overhaul asap.

& for da record, sho nuff is my **** & da joint w/ jadakiss.

Bruh, Rell was spotted spitted like Big Sean recently. BIG SEAN. All of these dudes are having identity crisis with the exception of Jim, but Jim was just spitting like GBE on the tape

I feel like this tape will probably sound better in the whip, but it's pretty :\ so far and I'm only halfway through it.

That song with Wayne though... :smh: :x |I
I still can't comprehend how they went from

To "Black Out."

I was kinda hype for this tape but it's pretty bad. Juelz should NOT use southern beats ever again :smh: :lol:

The "Sno Nuff" and "My Will" tracks were dope..probably the only joints I will replay on thee

Never had my own copy of From Me To U & Diplomatic Immunity. I'm gonna cop those and act like God Will'n never happened.

I mess with the tape... Theres a definitely certain tracks I won't go back to again, but there's others I can see myself playing for awhile.

Sho Nuff
Nobodys Safe
Bad Guy
Soft
Black Out
My Will
Everything Is Good
Nobody Knows

Were all cold :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom