JUICE WRLD Thread - Rest In Peace Juice WRLD

First time listening to dude on this tape, he got a few joints and can tell he has potential.

But, this wild talkin bout drugs like that. Kids out there better take it easy out there on them pills and such.

enough dad talk tho, enjoy the tape. Future Santana

We gotta stop looking at this as Dad talk and express it with vigor. The lack of Dad talk is why a lot of things look the way they do.

RIP

Hopefully these young guys learn from his and Peep’s deaths.

Last edited:
Not gonna front like I was a huge fan, but some of his songs definitely slapped. Sad to see a young dude gone way before he reaches his potential.

Also sad to hear he allegedly swallowed a grip of percs to avoid detection by the feds, which likely caused the seizure. That whole scenario is next level foolish. :smh: :smh:

Not gonna front like I was a huge fan, but some of his songs definitely slapped. Sad to see a young dude gone way before he reaches his potential.

Also sad to hear he allegedly swallowed a grip of percs to avoid detection by the feds, which likely caused the seizure. That whole scenario is next level foolish. :smh: :smh:

what the hell!? I read this somewhere but I thought it was just trolling. So dude really did swallow those perky’s!? That’s crazy because he still had like 70 plus pounds of weed, etc Smdh

Back
Top Bottom