July 12 is approaching and they might start tracking ISP's for illegal downloads

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not a game. I posted this on my facebook and people still aren't taking this serious.. Does anyone know if they are going to trace all the songs you download, it officially starts on July 12th? 

Damn son, and its the week before the new Nas album and Frank Ocean come out too...
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by louislagerfeld

Damn son, and its the week before the new Nas album and Frank Ocean come out too...
30t6p3b.gif

Go cop. Frank Ocean is a fairly new quality artist and Nas has to pay "child support".

How will this effect the deep web? What's this about encryptions? Can I do that manually, all I can think about is Neo sleeping in front of his computer and all of that craziness happening on the screen before it went blank. I want my laptop to help me get around this madness.

i stopped using public trackers a min ago...but whats good with file sites like rapidshare? can they see im downloading an actual album from there or that im just downloading a file?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by horchata kid

NT is about to look like:

fugitive_from_chain_gang.jpg
this. If everyone continues downloading they wont be able to force this!!! The internet providers wont cooperate if they loose their customers. 

Originally Posted by sladewilson

i just got sued 4 times last week for torrents , private trackers dont work ,and peer block dont work either , you must usenet , it has ssl encryption theyll be looking for you in hong kong with VYPERVPN  , some usenet sites are free.

BingoPrivate trackers don't mean %%%$ when your ip address is broadcasted in plain view on utorrent you are going to need some form of encryption.If you still want to use torrents id go the seed box route

Originally Posted by sreggie101

i stopped using public trackers a min ago...but whats good with file sites like rapidshare? can they see im downloading an actual album from there or that im just downloading a file?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

This.
I can stream pretty much anything else I need on the web, but I need to know whats up with getting albums.

^It's only times those sites get shutdown or get their domains seized the DOJ has already flexed on a few sites. Some popular sites have completely changed their services to not allow public linking to uploads

Originally Posted by sladewilson

i just got sued 4 times last week for torrents , private trackers dont work ,and peer block dont work either , you must usenet , it has ssl encryption theyll be looking for you in hong kong with VYPERVPN  , some usenet sites are free.

so what happened? did they catch you downloading or catch you seeding? how much did you have to pay/what did they do to you?

my brother got a warning for downloading a tv show from torrent.
sick.gif

My roommate downloads "Catch Me if You Can" every Friday just to taunt Verizon. Some dudes will never stop 
laugh.gif

Not a single warning has every been sent to the house. 

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

what about youtube downloaders?

All the video to mp3 converter sites have been shut down, and YouTube blocked RealPlayer from being able to download videos off their site. 

Slade, sorry to hear that bruh. How much they trying to get out of you?

Music is not a problem when it comes to me getting for free..... I don't even have to download and listen to mixtapes anyway. For everything else I'll have to look into usenet or dish out money for a vpn.

damb. i really need to get photoshop and illustrator on my laptop then. i have it on my old one, but i got a new one a few weeks ago. #^@&

Originally Posted by toughmoney

Slade, sorry to hear that bruh. How much they trying to get out of you?

Music is not a problem when it comes to me getting for free..... I don't even have to download and listen to mixtapes anyway. For everything else I'll have to look into usenet or dish out money for a vpn.

In one day I got 20 email warnings from time Warner. Then I have to go to copyright.com to pay 6000. Roxy Reynolds vs Jada fire. London's of amular with dLC all for 6000. So now I use giganews. Usenet is cheap and with 100 mps. I have downloaded 250 gbs. In 5 days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom