7hillz:
4lhe1cg.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
6ahnfr7.gif
very nice
Holla Get Dollas​

"kiss my airs" tee is a european footlocker shirt i think or something like that.

usa wouldnt let that insinuation be on a tshirt i guesS:/

so gonna have to pay somoen overseas to get one.
References: In the Profile......
High Priority Looking For: AF1 HK sz8 DS or 1-2x worn with Box
Myspace - Boring Ol' Lefty

Hey Shu Man Fu, great pick-up on the brons...copped mine last month at my local sneaker boutique on sale for $75... 8)
glasses.gif
8)
glasses.gif
8)
glasses.gif
...that's when i came to the conclusion that the hype over kicks is slowly regressing... :smokin
smokin.gif
:smokin
smokin.gif
:smokin
smokin.gif
...also copped the ATL braves fitted to go wit it...puuurrffect match :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Crisone- did you get another pair of those syndicate half cabs?...im still looking for a 9.5 in white or gray...

five30-Nice half cabs...are they the ones in the drop sneakers not bombs series? It was weird cause the half cab sign is velcro'd on and i pulled it off and i was like..oh shhhhh i broke it.

^ Yeah, copped the Black pair, just need the Whites.............

Yo five30
TEAMAMFAM

^Derrtay & Cris...thanks.

I thought it would be tough to find a pair since Active's website sold out of my size so quickly. I could've picked up the black ones also but I picked up a pair of the gray syndicates instead.

My Half-Cab collection isn't nearly as nice as yours Cris!

yo crisone - did you order yours online or did you have a buddy pick them up for you? I ordered mine and it shows up on my online banking, but I didnt get a confirmation from active... does this mean i could be screwed?

Player haters..... elevate us....... cross me, you'll die. - Wise Lebron

got some stuff today and yesterday :nerd:
nerd.gif

trimmer
2 Lacoste polos
Clarks
Coogi Selvage jeans
and some XI Low I.E's

and damn them Jordans is hella sweet meng :wow:
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

prolly hit up the mall tomorrow morning again and sprinkle it off with a few more things then open up shop tomorrow... :lol:
laugh.gif
:tongue:
tongue.gif
:evil:
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif

Quote:
yo crisone - did you order yours online or did you have a buddy pick them up for you? I ordered mine and it shows up on my online banking, but I didnt get a confirmation from active... does this mean i could be screwed?
TEAMAMFAM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom