JULY 2007 PICK-UP THREAD!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bastard....but, hmm....i know where you got those.... :nerd:
nerd.gif
I got fire red Vs also.... :b
tongue.gif
I am one with no friends nor family......
Satsui No Hadou.....
Where I walk, i walk alone...​

Actually those are Moire x P Rod, not Free.
Breakin' more necks than Solid Snake.<br><br>Your chains do not excite the feds.

Drats... of all the days... I was thinking to myself... Go to Kicks to see what's new? or go to Kaimuki for the latest comics... Well at least I know what happens to the Flash...

Doom is ill at his style, plus he's been down since he was Zev Love X.

Grimm killed him on American Hunger though.
Breakin' more necks than Solid Snake.<br><br>Your chains do not excite the feds.

My homie listens to Doom, Dilla, Slum....all that stuff and I hate it. Too mellow and boring to me. We get at music battles and I'll play like an old Group Home song (The Realness = DOPE!) or some O.C. and he'll be play some Dilla song or some wack Doom stuff and I just don't really see how it compares.

If Doom gets a shoe, DJ Premiere should get a whole line. Premo > DOOM anyday.
- Fong$tarr

E-mail: Fongstarr@hotmail.com
TEAM WARRIORS WE BELIEVE

has anybody else noticed that the last 5 or 6 pages of this thread have been absolute fire? city attacks, 98 dunks, those icey 5s, amsterdams, viotechs... the list goes on. I tip my hat to you all *Tip* ............. sorry I'm bored at work lol.. but seriously sick stuff everybody :wow:
eek.gif
TEAMMARVEL
TEAMAMFAM
PICKERING/AJAX/NORTH WEST LONDON HOLLA

Dilla > Doom

how can you not like Dilla?
Pharcyde, ATCQ, De La, Common, + his own @#%$.

anyways rumor is that Dilla will get his own SB since he DJd a SB ASR thing a while back.

A J Dilla kick like an SB Trainer would be dope as hell, I'm surprised none of the brands have done anything for the dude

although i dont agree with the Free Rod name for those Prods with a moire sole....i believe the box says Free Rod +

so..is it compatible with an ipod?

nice free rods kev! They look super comfy
Awesome stashs sneakerpimp!!
SICK Co.Jps Arsonist!
and nice viotechs lukaa99!! one of my favorite Am1s
-tCAP*

TeamAMFam
Looking to buy:
Nike Maharishi Terminator Sz 10.5-11

Quote:
has anybody else noticed that the last 5 or 6 pages of this thread have been absolute fire? city attacks, 98 dunks, those icey 5s, amsterdams, viotechs... the list goes on.

I second this....people are picking up some dream shoes of mine. All these Dunk Hi LE's are blowing my mind.

Quote:
he is far from a good ANYTHING. only backpackers can stand to listen to his music, and most just listen so they can say they are 'down' with underground rap.

Wowzers!...that's a little harsh. I like Doom alright (although those shoes look like garage) and I can't stand hippies! I kid.
eBay relist - 1991 OG Jordan VI Infared's...check em' out

Doom is def a rapper that most wouldnt like

Hes an acquired taste if you will...I personally think hes decent, I like the Danger Doom tape but alot of his other stuff is kinda tough to listen through but its a good experience..he doesnt always flow good over his beats which to me adds to why I dont listen to him so much

Basically he is interesting due to his persona which is why most like him but you have to give him some credit, he has some great lines and interesting material

Ad far as Dilla goes, I never got into his music, but what I heard didnt grab me...
Its gonna sound inappropriate, but I feel like people are hyping him up too much just because he passed away and are giving him too much praise
-tCAP*

TeamAMFam
Looking to buy:

SoLeSuPrEmE....

Now why did you have to go and do a thing like that and cop my grails, the infamous KU 13's.

Nice pickups btw...

holidaysmore. . .2001

These Finally came in the mail today. DS Black/Blue 1's sz 15. Dont know if im gonna keep em since my true size is 14. So you might see these up for grabs soon.
266641263.jpg

Puneet, sick icy Vs! And nice PEs......did you get those from someone in Chicago?

Kev, hit me up about those Free-Rods....I am interested! Nice snag!

Its been a rough month with big purchases (car, moving expenses, etc) so its nice to actually pick something up again....

6bu6ql2.jpg
flintgreynt@gmail.commyspace.com/flintgreynt

nice flint, I got those too, skated em though, gr8 shoes

Fong - Midnight Marauders is dopeee...I was just listening to ATQ b4, one of theyre unreleased songs tapes, forgot the name though
-tCAP*

TeamAMFam
Looking to buy:

^^they are!!
My militaries came Ds with a huge crease in the toe...JB is slippin, slippin...
-tCAP*

TeamAMFam
Looking to buy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom