JULY 2007 PICK-UP THREAD!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
6hftcnr.jpg
flintgreynt@gmail.commyspace.com/flintgreynt

^^^^i didnt want to be a part of the hype, its like people buying jordans just beacause ther "the new jordans that are comming out" and barely knowin who michael jordan is or what he did why cop a shoe about an artist whicj i have no interest for/knowledge of?
This ain't no tall order this is nothin' to me Difficult takes a DAY, impossible takes a WEEK~Jay Z <a href='myspace.com/redrg23'>add the kid</a>

teamdecepticon​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

they are a hot shoe, sad to say that over 80% will not see fresh earth.
FS: Opium180 sz12 $110, AM1/95 HOA 9 near retail+ship, AM95 '05 orange+grey 10 gradation and tuxedo PM Me
References: In the Profile......
High Priority Looking For: AF1 HK sz8 DS or 1-2x worn with Box
Myspace - Boring Ol' Lefty

66w58i1.jpg
:lol:
laugh.gif
Just playin'

6co2vkl.jpg

Anyone know where I can get these??

WANTED: UNDFTD AF1, Stash AF1, Stussy Court Force. Sz 8.5-9.5

WORST AIRBALL EVER. FUNNY STUFF

Quote:
^^^^i didnt want to be a part of the hype, its like people buying jordans just beacause ther "the new jordans that are comming out" and barely knowin who michael jordan is or what he did why cop a shoe about an artist whicj i have no interest for/knowledge of?

How in hell can you not know who MJ was?
WANTED SIZE 11
White or TB III...White Cement IV...OG XII's...COF AF1's...Supreme Blazer's...PR AF1's...Lemon Twist AF1

^^^^lol true, but my point is i know some people who buy his shoes just because their friends know they are popular, instead of being a fan of his play
This ain't no tall order this is nothin' to me Difficult takes a DAY, impossible takes a WEEK~Jay Z <a href='myspace.com/redrg23'>add the kid</a>

teamdecepticon​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

my friend is looking for a sz 14 in the DOOMS can somebody help me out??

Thanks!
TEAM AM FAM
we maxin' & relaxin'

sbs went to 13 i think only JDocs....sorry to dissappoint your friend
FS: Opium180 sz12 $110, AM1/95 HOA 9 near retail+ship, AM95 '05 orange+grey 10 gradation and tuxedo PM Me
References: In the Profile......
High Priority Looking For: AF1 HK sz8 DS or 1-2x worn with Box
Myspace - Boring Ol' Lefty

:smh:
smh.gif
all these pics of dooms and connects and hook-ups... I've been looking for a pair of vivisms for months and can't find a pair of dooms for under 200, what happened to buying shoes for the love?
I get money, money I got...

Changing the world? Yeah I'm doing it, I just don't show it off to get praise, eff ya'll...

there are sb's up to at least sz. 15, so Im thinking they didnt make a special circumstance for Dooms.
Call me a safe bet, I'm betting I'm not. Glad that you can forgive
Only hoping as time goes, you can forget​
2 loves: Kicks and Hicks

267690837.jpg

267690840.jpg

air max 87 sunrise a part of the shaved ice kakigori pack i love the color of these
I GOT THEM KICKS ON MY FEET AINT THEY SO FRESH AND SO CLEAN

thanks i thaught they were to but i dont think people like the idea of these that much but when you see them and they are in your hands its so much better then a pic
I GOT THEM KICKS ON MY FEET AINT THEY SO FRESH AND SO CLEAN

My friend picked up my Dooms, i'll get them when school starts
"In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king."

TeamArsenal
PLD38 W26 D12 L0

solesupreme, nice pick up on the dunk LEs. I recently just picked up the St. Johns colorway.
Team AM FAM
"Why'd you get those?" - A.C.

Sunrise AM1's are on point, nice pick-up dreads2you
TeaM​
GE ORGIA SOLE
Member #2 - Sole Snatcher
Gwinnett County Division​

Stay true to yourself...and your kicks!​

sick FUTURAS cris

i need a pair, ugh sz 9.5 anyone
TEAM-AF-ONE
(FOUNDER)

materialistic - i love my stuffi love my ups

how much did u pay for the sunrises?? i just say them but they wanted 135+ tax, tight shoe but not for that price

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom