JULY 2007 PICK-UP THREAD!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rky Mdna
2cdcvx3.jpg

These are hot!!!

Anyone got a DS pair in a size 11?
"My personal preference? Let's play old school. Let's get out there, throw the rock up and just ball" -Rasheed Wallace

C2 - nice pick up man

TY - killing it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ebay id: sdcw51
air jordan xiii team red/white 11.5 B grade VVNDS $100 shipped

air jordan viii black/chrome 12 VVVNDS

check it out...

Seb Master Arson, Thanks and i think he was talkin about mine.
TEAM FILTHYFRESH​
Team Vintage Heat​
Never too old.​
snow's so white only thing missing is 7 dwarfs

Miniojw - what's up with those AM 90s? Those are fresh any info? Not sure about the laces though..are those the ones that come with them?

Those 90s are where its at!!!! DAMN.
I need those in a 13 BAD!!!

anyone?

Ty?

FS: Air Max 1 HOA sz 7.5 DS w/ BOX
Air Max 97 HOA Silver sz 11 DS... PM ME

--*--SELL ME YOUR SZ 13 AIR MAXES--*--

I have a question about the P-Rod 2's....what's the sizing like on these badboys??? Do they fit true-to-size or 1/2 size bigger up or down??? I'm about to cop a pair but wondering whether I should order the regular 6.5 or get a 7.
:::::::DOPE . GIRL . FRESH::::​
:: To rock or deadstock?..not even a question. Been southernplayalistic since '87.::
WHO GOT MORE STYLE THAN SHE DO???
NEW ORLEANS BORN AND RAISED​

Ty and C2, those were the first shoes in a long time that made me just sit back and say "...hot damn!" Great idea with Gucci-ing up the P-Rod II's (no doubt a bit of inspiration from the side pattern) and excellent, excellent execution.

^Are those the Shave Ice pack 90s? Cause those actually look pretty good.
"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

Quote:
Miniojw - what's up with those AM 90s? Those are fresh any info? Not sure about the laces though..are those the ones that come with them?

Yea those come with the shoe but they also some with a extra pair of white one. As far as info they were released some time ago retail is 110. I just saw them at a spot and copped'em.

Quote:
^Are those the Shave Ice pack 90s? Cause those actually look pretty good.

Yea they are. I might go and get the AM1 that are part of same pack.

for once spent some money on something besides kicks and polos/tee's...

[color=003300]E[/color][color=255025]q[/color][color=6e8b6e]u[/color][color=92a892]i[/color][color=b7c5b7]p[/color][color=dbe3db]o[/color]TR[color=ffb7b7]I[/color][color=ff9292]c[/color][color=ff6e6e]o[/color][color=ff4949]l[/color][color=ff2525]o[/color][color=ff0000]r[/color]​
T E A M M I D W E S T
Reppin the 260
FLO holdin down Indiana​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom