JULY 2007 PICK-UP THREAD!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
P.Murda - You already know how I feel about those KO's. They were holdin' me back man!
:lol:
laugh.gif
:b
tongue.gif

mic: nooooo, whyyyy!!!??? nah jus playin, it's all good pare. hopefully one day i'll come across another one.
airjordans4life: man, that's exactly what i was doing...waiting till the last second!

TEAM AM FAM

Those supa AF1's are...damn. Picked up un-atmos AF1 and ICP assult hi thanks to gimmeckix.

Thanks blake 1 chopped of the list.

KINDA LATE POST...
GOT BACK FROM NY LAST WEEK...
PICKED UP A COUPLE STEALS IMO...

NIKE DUNKS VII INSPIRED - $60

NIKE SB LOW BROWN SNAKES - $49 (FROM SUPREME)

NIKE AIR MAX 90S - $90 (PAID RETAIL)

TEES TO MATCH SOME OF MY KICKS.....

FAMOUS SAS BANDANA - $8

SKULL BELTS - 2 FOR $15

NORTHFACE 'SLINGSHOT' - $FREE.99

THANKS FOR YOUR PAITENCE... AND SOHO WAS OFF THE CHAIN ... PPL IN FLIGHT CLUB WERE EXTREMELY RUDE AND ONE DUDE IN STUSSY WAS BEIN WACK BUT OTHERWISE I HAD MADD FUN.

- HAZDAPRINCE

the belts were cheap and ive worn my last belt to death. i got em to HOLD MY PANTS UP...
i dont tuck my shirts in for ppl to see.

the bandana i got jus to get...
i been wearin Famous since b4 the hypebeast era.

dudes need to really get off that callin ppl out @#%$... its annoying.

ayy how u get a slingshot for free. i envy -_-

and i just had thoughts of making some jordan inspired 7 dunks in the form of the raptors
you're a gotdamm bastard , you know that? then again that's just my opinion

teamdecepticon​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

my cuzin works at an Epic II in Green Acres mall... she used her employee discount and store credit she had... and jus gave it to me. AMAZING BOOKBAG.

and i would LOVE to see the raptors version of those kicks.

ay can i get a HOOKUP please lol. ill be on that 5 bus to greenacres in a second. i can actually see little holes forming at the bottom of mines :/

and the raptors are work in progress. first i gotta steal some dunks then sketch out the idea then get the paints and blahblah

but word to l.i. slingshot hook up please lol. pm me if nething
you're a gotdamm bastard , you know that? then again that's just my opinion

teamdecepticon​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

electricbamboo :
Yo Sole,
Mr. Bamboo here...I think you might have got me confused with San Antonio boy Ucasta here...

I didn't get mines lasered yet, I think it's still left at the shop...

And yo Angel, thanks for the hospitality. Hopefully I can find my own pair of Head Automaticas...but I think you might have gotten the last 12 I see... ,
Now, I'm really confused, I thought ucasta was aka electricbamboo aka Jay...

marcgrat :
Phase2x :
P.Murda - You already know how I feel about those KO's. They were holdin' me back man!
Like you need anymore KOs

Lol Marc, Jermaine can never have enough OG I's, although he was a little upset when I sniped him at Flight Club. But he already has 3 pairs to be thankful for. Jermaine, you gotta plan take a trip down here to NY, along with Funkie, Jermey, Poofy, and the crew!

CHECK OUT MY EBAY AUCTIONS
*****SOMETHING NEW ADDED WEEKLY*****
*****FROM OG HEAT, TO RARE KICKS, TO PE's!! GOT IT ALL!!*****

mic, thanks bro, I didn't think I'd be able to obtain a pair for a good price.
Ant, I really want a 2nd pair of those Atmos1 elephant's.
hanpolo67@yahoo.com
AIM: SelectaClutch67

Snakebites, it's not beer, it's a lifestyle!
FS: AF1:JD 'raspberry' sz.8,

^ Nice Jim...they come pre-creased, but I rocked mine like 2 days in a row, and the creasing didnt even get worse.......lovely shoe though, nice lace-flip.............

Cris.

img2544ale8.jpg

Picked up these two decks of cards because I've never seen anything like these before:
img2545apg9.jpg

img2546alx1.jpg
Team Otaku
TEAM CARCURUS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom