Status
Not open for further replies.
damn... $80 for some shorts is excessive
FS: Air Max 1 HOA sz 7.5 DS w/ BOX... PM ME

--*--SELL ME YOUR SZ 13 AIR MAXES--*--

Good ole Saturday.....

5yrwec6.jpg

eBay relist - 1991 OG Jordan VI Infared's...check em' out

Haha thanks for the heads up....i went driving around and found them for half off. $40 for shorts is more reasonable so i'm happy.
" ~ So many paths to choose from. The outcomes for each are uncertain. Decide on a path and keep moving. ~ "

Hey Kev, did KICKS/Hi have a big crowd? Won't be able to make it out till Monday....i might grab the Vans/Cartoons(sz11) if they still have em.
TEAM-AF-ONE​
WTB: AF-1's Mr Cartoons LA edition 10.5-11 DS​

Damn Kevin2nd.....I guess Hawaii must be a good area to cop kicks. HUF had a line at 2 in the morning and were chargin $150. How much did you get them for? The Mcfetridge's are dope....

Instead of going to the madness of HUF, went to pick up some Incubus tickets for super cheap ($60 for two). Got to love Craigslist......
- Fong$tarr

E-mail: Fongstarr@hotmail.com
TEAM WARRIORS WE BELIEVE

$80 for quicksilver x futura shorts? when will it end...

futura is overated anyway....

i hear they are going to do a stash x billabong short set for $100.

Fongstarr :wow:
eek.gif
to the dad wearing cement p-rod 2's who came in with his daughter. ffighter
VAN HALEN​

Hey Kev, nice meeting you finally...

As for the line, I came in late, and unprepared for the light rain. Not enough to make a wet Tshirt contest (And who wants to see a wet T-shirt contest full of guys?), but enough to cool down the heat. As for the shoes...I don't know if any will be left, as some kids were buying up bigger sizes to resell. As for me, I must have some mental powers, because I was determined in my head that the one I want to get in an all or nothing situation was the Neckfaces, and despite being a bit late, I still got them.

So I went looking for cement P-Rod's the other day...
but wound up buying these since Active hadn't received them yet.
I'm happy, though.

814331378_3c12dca363_o.jpg

AY BAY BAY​

cartoon, stashs are worth while ones only..... Bart = favorite simpsons, what a rolemodel.
FS: Opium180 sz12 $110, AM1/95 HOA 9 near retail+ship, AM95 '05 orange+grey 10 gradation and tuxedo PM Me
References: In the Profile......
High Priority Looking For: AF1 HK sz8 DS or 1-2x worn with Box
Myspace - Boring Ol' Lefty

Damn I was thinking about hitting up Kicks today to grab a couple vans but decided not to since it was raining.
"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

thanks for the heads up Kev....i'll give um a call tomorrow

aloha
TEAM-AF-ONE​
WTB: AF-1's Mr Cartoons LA edition 10.5-11 DS​

for free from my cousin, about 2 years old. came with the recipt too. $235+tax...
"Why ball in J's if all you're worried about is if they gonna get stepped on..."

~Th@ pn0y pr0d1gy

^Nice Gucci Wallet I need another mine is getting pretty beat up. Anyways picked up a couple things. Dunkestos and Haze fitted.

"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

Forgot to take an actual pic of it before installing it, but here goes.
512MB. :smile:
smile.gif
EC.KGT.KVR400512R.JPG
TEAM
Google
WE're Feeling Lucky​

johnny y's pick up posts are devastating
-tCAP*

TeamAMFam
Looking to buy:
Nike Maharishi Terminator Sz 10.5-11

Status