JULY 2007 PICK-UP THREAD!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
whats the website for the 12am design shrts??? i can't find it
Wanted-Grapes size 13/ jordan elephant print jacket

just take a look at the leather :lol:
laugh.gif
857849580_225f8a8c8b_o.jpg
Props to: amsterdan and silversurfer5400, keepin the sneaker game alive in switzerland
TEAM AM FAM

I know I'm like a day late and it has nothing to do with a new purchase but...

Quote:
Also my hip-hop music has been stagnant for a while. While alot of people went "backpacking" to other artists (I hate Def Jux artists as well), I've pretty much stayed listening to the same stuff for the past 8 years of my life. When all else fails, it's albums like Built For The Cuban Linx and Reasonable Doubt that will shine over backpack stuff.......well imo.
aim:email:www.virtink.com

I cant so... i guess they are fake?

edit: more specifically... I dont know if you are talking about the tags on the shirt or the tags that came with it...
TEAM AM FAM
we maxin' & relaxin'

My pretty lady got me a sick FUGI hybrid bicycle + some comfy Adidas Futbol kicks...
266882415.jpg

266882446.jpg

266882442.jpg

266882437.jpg

266882425.jpg

<--3 OG + 1 retro= heaven

You gotta make it do what it do, Baby!

"Straight outta LoCash/ crazy muthaf*^%a named GUSTO"

very nice T21D. just the right touch of cement print. not a big fan of all the cement print stuff out now, but i'm really felling these.

TEAM NO TEAM

Got her a couple weeks ago but never got around to posting. Full bred and came with papers but havent bothered to get them yet since she was a gift from my dads friend. Fights quite a bit with my red nose though

excuse the picture quality, taken from my phone.

My bad....need to resize images.
:::::::DOPE . GIRL . FRESH::::​
:: To rock or deadstock?..not even a question. Been southernplayalistic since '87.::
WHO GOT MORE STYLE THAN SHE DO???
NEW ORLEANS BORN AND RAISED​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom