JULY 23 RD..... SPACEJAM DUNK LOW PRO SB 2011 QS.... July 23 RD

hell ya Verse. I think a lot of people are....these will become something imo....best blue box? idk yet, but we'll see man.

hell ya Verse. I think a lot of people are....these will become something imo....best blue box? idk yet, but we'll see man.

haha that pl is gonna crease like a mofo though. i can see dudes duck walking in these already

haha that pl is gonna crease like a mofo though. i can see dudes duck walking in these already

ahha ya, people with PL avengers know that one firsthand. I like the PL, it looks really nice quality and it makes the shoe POP, something we havent seen in a while. Loons had POP imo, but the demand just wasnt there idk why. damn last DXC I went to at City Nights (SF, 08) had hella duck walkers

These are sick as hell and I would bet that many true heads like you and I will cop for sure. You gonna cop?

ahha ya, people with PL avengers know that one firsthand. I like the PL, it looks really nice quality and it makes the shoe POP, something we havent seen in a while. Loons had POP imo, but the demand just wasnt there idk why. damn last DXC I went to at City Nights (SF, 08) had hella duck walkers

These are sick as hell and I would bet that many true heads like you and I will cop for sure. You gonna cop?

oh yeah u know i'm copping. at first i was on the fence cuz i alreayd have mafia lows but these are different enough

oh yeah u know i'm copping. at first i was on the fence cuz i alreayd have mafia lows but these are different enough

I never even thought about mafia lows, hows the creasing on those?

for sure they are different, these have so much pop yet are subtle (black shoe, cant go wrong)

I never even thought about mafia lows, hows the creasing on those?

for sure they are different, these have so much pop yet are subtle (black shoe, cant go wrong)

creasing sucks on the mafia lows
although i'm making it worse than it is, i don't *really* trip on creasing that much wehn i'm actually rocking them cuz its bound to happen with leather or pl toeboxes.
the mafia lows have horsehair vs these which have the mesh, and the accent colors are dark red instead of blue/white on these, and the mafias don't have that nice clear sole
smile.gif

thats what i meant by different enough

creasing sucks on the mafia lows
although i'm making it worse than it is, i don't *really* trip on creasing that much wehn i'm actually rocking them cuz its bound to happen with leather or pl toeboxes.
the mafia lows have horsehair vs these which have the mesh, and the accent colors are dark red instead of blue/white on these, and the mafias don't have that nice clear sole
smile.gif

thats what i meant by different enough

right. I would say that if you actually wear the shoes you would trip like the first couple times, but once they become creased real bad, they become beaters or just that shoe that you wear once in awhile. I think mafias look all right, but I prefer these probably due to the connection I have (spacejams) I can relate to the theme, where as I cant relate to Mafias. Also the icy sole is a plus. Yet both are nice shoes. Mafias arent sought after much though.

Which do you prefer?

Maybe these will come to April, but some noob on NSB said that as speculation. I going with what Sid said and betting on June or July. Maybe May though. We'll see. I dont care when they drop, just as long as I can get a pair.

right. I would say that if you actually wear the shoes you would trip like the first couple times, but once they become creased real bad, they become beaters or just that shoe that you wear once in awhile. I think mafias look all right, but I prefer these probably due to the connection I have (spacejams) I can relate to the theme, where as I cant relate to Mafias. Also the icy sole is a plus. Yet both are nice shoes. Mafias arent sought after much though.

Which do you prefer?

Maybe these will come to April, but some noob on NSB said that as speculation. I going with what Sid said and betting on June or July. Maybe May though. We'll see. I dont care when they drop, just as long as I can get a pair.

yea. i'm def down with the mafias, have the highs too. i am italian though haha
once i have these i'll probably prefer em both about the same. happens when u have 300+ shoes

yea. i'm def down with the mafias, have the highs too. i am italian though haha
once i have these i'll probably prefer em both about the same. happens when u have 300+ shoes

right, I'm Italian too. haha

Goodfellas was before my time though thats why I said I couldnt relate.
I know what you mean about them being the same. We'll see what happens, I just hope they get this RD straightened out. Do you have PL avengers? Also would you like these more if the toebox wasnt PL? I dont know, but I like em the way they are right now. Solid as hell imo, such a clean idea

right, I'm Italian too. haha

Goodfellas was before my time though thats why I said I couldnt relate.
I know what you mean about them being the same. We'll see what happens, I just hope they get this RD straightened out. Do you have PL avengers? Also would you like these more if the toebox wasnt PL? I dont know, but I like em the way they are right now. Solid as hell imo, such a clean idea

Back
Top Bottom