JULY 23 RD..... SPACEJAM DUNK LOW PRO SB 2011 QS.... July 23 RD

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Theres just something off on them that I cant put a finger on. I dont think the SJ colorway translates well to the dunk low model.

QFT!
I agree with your statement 100%.....I dont know what it is either, but something is def off...

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Theres just something off on them that I cant put a finger on. I dont think the SJ colorway translates well to the dunk low model.

QFT!
I agree with your statement 100%.....I dont know what it is either, but something is def off...

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

i know man, UNIQUETRENDZ, is the quality solid (05)? thats sick. Is the toecut length a problem for you?. do you think SJs will sell out? I like em a lot, you?
LOL! Its UNIQUEKICKZ no biggie though, The french blues aren't any different I guess its the pics, but I think they fit the same(really comfortable). As far as the Space jams Sb's I like them alot(look at those pics
eek.gif
), but I'm not trying to camp all night for them....it seems that alot of ppl can't wait for this release and since they are a QS they won't be ez to get for alot ppl me included. Time to start building some relationships (pause) on NSB.

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

i know man, UNIQUETRENDZ, is the quality solid (05)? thats sick. Is the toecut length a problem for you?. do you think SJs will sell out? I like em a lot, you?
LOL! Its UNIQUEKICKZ no biggie though, The french blues aren't any different I guess its the pics, but I think they fit the same(really comfortable). As far as the Space jams Sb's I like them alot(look at those pics
eek.gif
), but I'm not trying to camp all night for them....it seems that alot of ppl can't wait for this release and since they are a QS they won't be ez to get for alot ppl me included. Time to start building some relationships (pause) on NSB.

oh man I messed up your name reall bad man. Thats good on the sunsets (extremely underrated imo). I dont know if people will camp for these (its been awhile since people have camped for an SB)....I bet they will sell out. You should go to your shop early or develop a relationship on NSB, or even eBay. We'll see man. You already know my status on NSB, haha. I cant wait for this shoe. The reviews are mixed though, do you really think a campout is necessary?

oh man I messed up your name reall bad man. Thats good on the sunsets (extremely underrated imo). I dont know if people will camp for these (its been awhile since people have camped for an SB)....I bet they will sell out. You should go to your shop early or develop a relationship on NSB, or even eBay. We'll see man. You already know my status on NSB, haha. I cant wait for this shoe. The reviews are mixed though, do you really think a campout is necessary?

@eyesofhazel what would improve besides the shape (go back to 02-05 shape, including padding and toebox issue)?

I was looking on DXC for the next SF one and i found this:
nike-sb-dunk-low-space-jam-sneakers.jpg

nike-sb-dunk-low-space-jam-sneakers-02.jpg

nike-sb-dunk-low-space-jam-sneakers-03.jpg

nike-sb-dunk-low-space-jam-sneakers-04.jpg

nike-sb-dunk-low-space-jam-sneakers-05.jpg

nike-sb-dunk-low-space-jam-sneakers-06.jpg

SneakerObsession/DXC

Does the Gucci like shape of the toe(skinny compared to 02-05 dunks (they look like retro 1s now instead of dunks, in terms of the shape)) (toecap and toebox) bother you? Also this thing(the space between the toecap and the midsole, see pics of futuras with a red circle on them)?

206830_10150212261998384_705053383_8420784_2405164_n.jpg

208803_10150212261428384_705053383_8420773_3708284_n.jpg

@eyesofhazel what would improve besides the shape (go back to 02-05 shape, including padding and toebox issue)?

I was looking on DXC for the next SF one and i found this:
nike-sb-dunk-low-space-jam-sneakers.jpg

nike-sb-dunk-low-space-jam-sneakers-02.jpg

nike-sb-dunk-low-space-jam-sneakers-03.jpg

nike-sb-dunk-low-space-jam-sneakers-04.jpg

nike-sb-dunk-low-space-jam-sneakers-05.jpg

nike-sb-dunk-low-space-jam-sneakers-06.jpg

SneakerObsession/DXC

Does the Gucci like shape of the toe(skinny compared to 02-05 dunks (they look like retro 1s now instead of dunks, in terms of the shape)) (toecap and toebox) bother you? Also this thing(the space between the toecap and the midsole, see pics of futuras with a red circle on them)?

206830_10150212261998384_705053383_8420784_2405164_n.jpg

208803_10150212261428384_705053383_8420773_3708284_n.jpg

Originally Posted by jordan3cement

Originally Posted by dankenstien88

Other then the Jordan XI, Patent Leather belongs on Stripper Shoes!

oh wow what a clever comment. save it please. patent leather is dopee. icy soles are dope. so to throw them on a dunk sb and give them the similarities of the space jam is instant fire. watch half these haters get 
frown.gif
 for not coppin when they get the chance
SoleAddict34 wrote:
Never been a fan of patent leather on sneakers, but one things for sure, these will probably have way better quality materials than the real XIs that just released...

yeah that "bad quality" card never gets old 
eyes.gif

indifferent.gif

Just stop

Originally Posted by jordan3cement

Originally Posted by dankenstien88

Other then the Jordan XI, Patent Leather belongs on Stripper Shoes!

oh wow what a clever comment. save it please. patent leather is dopee. icy soles are dope. so to throw them on a dunk sb and give them the similarities of the space jam is instant fire. watch half these haters get 
frown.gif
 for not coppin when they get the chance
SoleAddict34 wrote:
Never been a fan of patent leather on sneakers, but one things for sure, these will probably have way better quality materials than the real XIs that just released...

yeah that "bad quality" card never gets old 
eyes.gif

indifferent.gif

Just stop

Back
Top Bottom