JULY 23 RD..... SPACEJAM DUNK LOW PRO SB 2011 QS.... July 23 RD

Originally Posted by 430AM

I think I just locked down a FSR. None for sale tho, not on here at least.
laugh.gif

Gonna SCOUR the country to get my two 13s.

Like finding a needle in a haystack, I know.

Thank God for RSS.
pimp.gif

Gonna SCOUR the country to get my two 13s.

Like finding a needle in a haystack, I know.

Thank God for RSS.
pimp.gif

If these are a hit, i smell playoff XI inspired Dunk low SBs in the future. Brooklyn Projects is saying they got push back to 6/6/11 due to the push back of the cheech & chong SBs.

If these are a hit, i smell playoff XI inspired Dunk low SBs in the future. Brooklyn Projects is saying they got push back to 6/6/11 due to the push back of the cheech & chong SBs.

next time provide the source....

From BP's Twit

[*]Loks like the 4/20's are gonna be more like the 5/20's.. we are looking at a mid May drop.. then the Space Jams will soon follow then 6/6/11 9 hours ago

next time provide the source....

From BP's Twit

[*]Loks like the 4/20's are gonna be more like the 5/20's.. we are looking at a mid May drop.. then the Space Jams will soon follow then 6/6/11 9 hours ago

these wont drop 6/6/11, THE QUOTE says "then 6/6/11" AFTER mentioning SJs, so that means SJs will drop in May as the original thread post stated

these wont drop 6/6/11, THE QUOTE says "then 6/6/11" AFTER mentioning SJs, so that means SJs will drop in May as the original thread post stated

more then likely going to pick these guys up.. never really liked how J's fit on my feet and always looked bad to me with jeans, so SJ's in dunk form are easy cop

more then likely going to pick these guys up.. never really liked how J's fit on my feet and always looked bad to me with jeans, so SJ's in dunk form are easy cop

Back
Top Bottom