JULY 23 RD..... SPACEJAM DUNK LOW PRO SB 2011 QS.... July 23 RD

it depends on your shop, retail is $83 for a SB dunk low, but I'd expect most shops to raise it up on these for sure since there is so much demand

it depends on your shop, retail is $83 for a SB dunk low, but I'd expect most shops to raise it up on these for sure since there is so much demand

^^cool thanks bro...i would like it more if it was mid top but other than that i really like these

^^cool thanks bro...i would like it more if it was mid top but other than that i really like these

HOUSTON heads...where the %@%% would you go to get these? this is the only instance where i guess working for FL doesn't help lol.

HOUSTON heads...where the %@%% would you go to get these? this is the only instance where i guess working for FL doesn't help lol.

HOUSTON heads...where the $$+# would you go to get these? this is the only instance where i guess working for FL doesn't help lol.

HOUSTON heads...where the $$+# would you go to get these? this is the only instance where i guess working for FL doesn't help lol.

I just CAN'T image dudes going through the same drama and paying the same price as they did for JB Space Jams... FOR THESE!

To each his/her own.

I just CAN'T image dudes going through the same drama and paying the same price as they did for JB Space Jams... FOR THESE!

To each his/her own.

Not bad of an idea. This isn't the 1st time we see SB pull an Idea from JB.
I don't know if it's just me but if it is..let it be.

The patent leather is making me debate at this point. A little much maybe???

Not bad of an idea. This isn't the 1st time we see SB pull an Idea from JB.
I don't know if it's just me but if it is..let it be.

The patent leather is making me debate at this point. A little much maybe???

Back
Top Bottom