JULY 23 RD..... SPACEJAM DUNK LOW PRO SB 2011 QS.... July 23 RD

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

nike-air-force-1-bespoke-space-jam-1.jpg
Ummm where can I buy these?

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by jordan3cement

Originally Posted by dankenstien88

oh wow what a clever comment. save it please. patent leather is dopee. icy soles are dope. so to throw them on a dunk sb and give them the similarities of the space jam is instant fire. watch half these haters get 
frown.gif
 for not coppin when they get the chance
SoleAddict34 wrote:
Never been a fan of patent leather on sneakers, but one things for sure, these will probably have way better quality materials than the real XIs that just released...
indifferent.gif

Just stop

stop what? people come on here and never make valid arguments. its always i dont like this and that when they are the ones that will probably be waiting in line for these 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by jordan3cement

Originally Posted by dankenstien88

oh wow what a clever comment. save it please. patent leather is dopee. icy soles are dope. so to throw them on a dunk sb and give them the similarities of the space jam is instant fire. watch half these haters get 
frown.gif
 for not coppin when they get the chance
SoleAddict34 wrote:
Never been a fan of patent leather on sneakers, but one things for sure, these will probably have way better quality materials than the real XIs that just released...
indifferent.gif

Just stop

stop what? people come on here and never make valid arguments. its always i dont like this and that when they are the ones that will probably be waiting in line for these 
laugh.gif

I know man, I dont like it either, MAYBE just maybe SB will change it back....they really should, that shape is killin me. I'll still cop em, but I wish the shape was like 02-05 dunks, the way they are supposed to be

I know man, I dont like it either, MAYBE just maybe SB will change it back....they really should, that shape is killin me. I'll still cop em, but I wish the shape was like 02-05 dunks, the way they are supposed to be

Hate the new shape around the toe area on the recent Dunk SBs.

On another note, rope laces look nice.

Hate the new shape around the toe area on the recent Dunk SBs.

On another note, rope laces look nice.

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

@eyesofhazel what would improve besides the shape (go back to 02-05 shape, including padding and toebox issue)?

I'm not really the most credible person to ask, because I'm far from a dunk/sb dude.

If I bought a dunk ever in my lifetime, its because it blew me away from a visual standpoint -- And I only wear/worn Highs.

You WOULD think... Nike SB + one of the most popular Js of all time = #blownaway

These just don't.

And I can't even pinpoint it exactly.  Which makes it even sadder. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

@eyesofhazel what would improve besides the shape (go back to 02-05 shape, including padding and toebox issue)?

I'm not really the most credible person to ask, because I'm far from a dunk/sb dude.

If I bought a dunk ever in my lifetime, its because it blew me away from a visual standpoint -- And I only wear/worn Highs.

You WOULD think... Nike SB + one of the most popular Js of all time = #blownaway

These just don't.

And I can't even pinpoint it exactly.  Which makes it even sadder. 
laugh.gif

I agree with you guys the combo doesn't look right exactly, but if you think about it 2 great things don't always make a good combo. Just throwing on XI space jam qualities on a dunk doesn't sound right 

I agree with you guys the combo doesn't look right exactly, but if you think about it 2 great things don't always make a good combo. Just throwing on XI space jam qualities on a dunk doesn't sound right 

Meh.  Bun B's joints look waaaay better.  Too many details from SJs to translate over to the dunk silhouette, IMO.  

Meh.  Bun B's joints look waaaay better.  Too many details from SJs to translate over to the dunk silhouette, IMO.  

Let me go ahead and say it once more..
Since I've gotten to see more & more pictures of these..

PASS.

Already Yellowing?

Talk about JB Quality Material.

Let me go ahead and say it once more..
Since I've gotten to see more & more pictures of these..

PASS.

Already Yellowing?

Talk about JB Quality Material.

Back
Top Bottom