JULY 23 RD..... SPACEJAM DUNK LOW PRO SB 2011 QS.... July 23 RD

Again these are nice I want em but not for $170

Could get my pair now but I aint paying that much.
Friends pair.

get-attachment.aspx

Again these are nice I want em but not for $170

Could get my pair now but I aint paying that much.
Friends pair.

get-attachment.aspx

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

Anyone in hawaii getting these?  I'm gonna be near Kailua Kona, but I can't find any info on skate shops near there nor am I familiar with the area 
ohwell.gif

big island has no sb accounts. oahu has 2 main ones and one shop supposedly already sold their pairs and the other one will be releasing theirs on saturday. that shop got quite a few pairs but i also know that there will be people camping and i got a few phone calls today asking for the hook-up. gonna give my pair up to a good homie since i personally don't like these much. i love my kobe x kostons 1000000x better.

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

Anyone in hawaii getting these?  I'm gonna be near Kailua Kona, but I can't find any info on skate shops near there nor am I familiar with the area 
ohwell.gif

big island has no sb accounts. oahu has 2 main ones and one shop supposedly already sold their pairs and the other one will be releasing theirs on saturday. that shop got quite a few pairs but i also know that there will be people camping and i got a few phone calls today asking for the hook-up. gonna give my pair up to a good homie since i personally don't like these much. i love my kobe x kostons 1000000x better.

if yall shops are overcharging. you should wait about a week or so and see how low the price on ebay goes. They have been going down really quick.

if yall shops are overcharging. you should wait about a week or so and see how low the price on ebay goes. They have been going down really quick.

This shoe is too hyped up....

The fact that NikeTalk has a thread on a SB dunk shoe
eek.gif
.... With 40 pages?

You know somethings wrong...
Shouldn't there be another thread on a foam or somethin'?

This shoe is too hyped up....

The fact that NikeTalk has a thread on a SB dunk shoe
eek.gif
.... With 40 pages?

You know somethings wrong...
Shouldn't there be another thread on a foam or somethin'?

Originally Posted by puddinpopp

Price on RD will be OD high, the reason they fell is because a lot of are going to see if they can get them on RD or not.

The shoe should be around $230-260 when it's all said in done in regular sizes, maybe $20 or more in popular sizes.

Originally Posted by puddinpopp

Price on RD will be OD high, the reason they fell is because a lot of are going to see if they can get them on RD or not.

The shoe should be around $230-260 when it's all said in done in regular sizes, maybe $20 or more in popular sizes.

Back
Top Bottom