JULY 23 RD..... SPACEJAM DUNK LOW PRO SB 2011 QS.... July 23 RD

Originally Posted by comeflywithata

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Originally Posted by comeflywithata

smokin.gif
Good to see other Hoosiers on here. But to answer your question, copping at retail won't happen, they'll be charging 150. Im not sure if they're gonna let people cop multiples tho. It'll depend on how many heads show up and how many they have in stock.
is the $150 price from experience or confirmed ?  I tried to milk as much information about them as I could when I was in the shop last week. I just now found Rise maybe a few months ago since they keep changing locations / there were rumors of them losing their SB account. (the Bloomington one did and promptly closed)
The $150 price tag is confirmed. They didn't know where they were going to price them at until this past weekend. Honestly tho bro, if there aren't that many heads in line, don't cop. They'll drop the price on these bad boys if they sit.

Originally Posted by Control Are

Originally Posted by b1gdaddyh

shady %%$ store. anyone in the SGV area DO NOT GO TO BOARDERS at santa anita mall. this place is shady as !%#%. they told me over the phone that they won't have any sizes below 11.5 and proceeded to offer me a 10 and 10.5 for 325. F that store.

Every single one of those pairs is already spoken for. Trust.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by b1gdaddyh

shady %%$ store. anyone in the SGV area DO NOT GO TO BOARDERS at santa anita mall. this place is shady as !%#%. they told me over the phone that they won't have any sizes below 11.5 and proceeded to offer me a 10 and 10.5 for 325. F that store.

Every single one of those pairs is already spoken for. Trust.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Wow SMH @ the prices for these. Guess I'll just save this cash and cop more pairs of the Metallic V's next month.

Wow SMH @ the prices for these. Guess I'll just save this cash and cop more pairs of the Metallic V's next month.

Basically code for "we'll see how many ppl are in line by the time we open so that we can decide what the markup will be" 
laugh.gif
qft 
laugh.gif
 seen it before. only for sb releases tho.. 

Basically code for "we'll see how many ppl are in line by the time we open so that we can decide what the markup will be" 
laugh.gif
qft 
laugh.gif
 seen it before. only for sb releases tho.. 

for my tampa heads, Spot skate shop is getting these, 1327 East 7th Avenue tampa florida, they open at noon on saturday so good luck whoever is interested

for my tampa heads, Spot skate shop is getting these, 1327 East 7th Avenue tampa florida, they open at noon on saturday so good luck whoever is interested

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

rcj whats good Tampa fam .... 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

rcj whats good Tampa fam .... 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by Meetthahustla

The shop where I was going to get them are going to charge $200.00 (Each pair purchased comes with a free pair of Nike SB shoes from a pre selected group)
tired.gif
so 2 for one?

what if they giving out  wack pairs that they couldnt sell anyway

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by Meetthahustla

The shop where I was going to get them are going to charge $200.00 (Each pair purchased comes with a free pair of Nike SB shoes from a pre selected group)
tired.gif
so 2 for one?

what if they giving out  wack pairs that they couldnt sell anyway

If I can find these for retail I'll get them if not I'll just wear my actual space jams. I haven't seen so much hype for an sb in quite some time.

If I can find these for retail I'll get them if not I'll just wear my actual space jams. I haven't seen so much hype for an sb in quite some time.

Back
Top Bottom